let's have a peaceful discussion about this.

Jack.EXE

I like guns.  I'm only for raising the barrier of entry in gun ownership so there are fewer lobotomized downs chimps with guns because they aren't responsible gun owners.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I'm not gonna bend over and get fucked in the ass when someone breaks into my house and tries to kill my family, so that should tell you my stance on this matter.

yes, but do you need an assault rifle for the job??? a 9mm pistol with hollow rounds is plenty to stop any robber..

they should only allow the sale of pistols and shotguns.... and limit the shotgun ammo to 

A. standard buckshot

B. special low veloticy home defence rounds that dont risk over-penetration and hit someone on the other side of a drywall

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

I believe that I should be allowed to own firearms if I so choose.

You will not convince me otherwise. Criminals will get guns whether they're legal or not, so that's not an argument against them.

Either way, there is no way you will have a peaceful political conversation here.

You have successfully conveyed my opinion without me having to stress out writing something about the subject. Thank you.

Edit: Now I'm going to leave this thread and try not to come back as I can already feel my blood pressure skyrocketing by reading some of the stupid shit people have already posted.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

yes, but do you need an assault rifle for the job??? a 9mm pistol with hollow rounds is plenty to stop any robber..

they should only allow the sale of pistols and shotguns.... and limit the shotgun ammo to 

A. standard buckshot

B. special low veloticy home defence rounds that dont risk over-penetration and hit someone on the other side of a drywall

No, but a AR-15 does the job better.

Do you need two 980's for 4k gaming? No, but they do the job better than two 960's. 

Do you need a new car to get to work everyday? No, but they do the job better than a beat up Camry with 250,000 miles. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

No, but a AR-15 does the job better.

Do you need two 980's for 4k gaming? No, but they do the job better than two 960's. 

Do you need a new car to get to work everyday? No, but they do the job better than a beat up Camry with 250,000 miles. 

i dont see the connection with pc gaming and killing someone

and an ar-15 can go say straght though a robber's leg, and keep going and hit your child... nobody wants that.

while hollow point pistol rounds expand and dont go though

some with buckshot, since each little pellet does not have that much energy compared to a big bullety

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

It's an analogy. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

In a perfect world, every Right would come with it's own responsibilities, and if someone couldn't wield a Right responsibly, then they alone should be void of that Right.

The Right to bear arms in the US comes from a purely defensive stance, where people have the right to defend life and property from foreign dangers, criminals or wildlife.

My own stance is if you own a gun, you should always be ready to use it, be prepared for the consequences of actually shooting another breathing living human or creature, and to know how to store and handle it properly. otherwise, you are as much a danger to yourself or others, as the threat you seek to eliminate. A gun is generally designed to do one thing really well: Kill. If you don't have the frame of mind and conscience to wield that kind of power, you should not be wielding that kind of power.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

and an ar-15 can go say straght though a robber's leg, and keep going and hit your child... nobody wants that.

some with buckshot, since each little pellet does not have that much energy compared to a big bullety

Using Hollow points for self defense can get you a murder charge really easy, since they're made to be more lethal by staying in, a bullet that goes straight through is considered a less serious wound.

In a perfect world, every Right would come with it's own responsibilities, and if someone couldn't wield a Right responsibly, then they alone should be void of that Right.

The Right to bear arms in the US comes from a purely defensive stance, where people have the right to defend life and property from foreign dangers, criminals or wildlife.

My own stance is if you own a gun, you should always be ready to use it, be prepared for the consequences of actually shooting another breathing living human or creature, and to know how to store and handle it properly. otherwise, you are as much a danger to yourself or others, as the threat you seek to eliminate. A gun is designed to do one thing: Kill. If you don't have the frame of mind to wield that kind of power, you should not be wielding that kind of power.

A gun is not designed to kill, it's designed to fire a projectile, at whatever target the user intends. Intent and purpose come from the user, not from the inanimate object. Bullets can be designed to be more or less lethal. Other than that I agree with you.

If you're going to own one, train with it, train constantly to be safe when wielding a firearm.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

you cant get rid of guns.

no law or ban can prevent them from entering and leaving the country, let alone the countless number of them already moving through the country.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Using Hollow points for self defense can get you a murder charge really easy, since they're made to be more lethal by staying in, a bullet that goes straight through is considered a less serious wound.

but can hit someone on the other side

RIP in pepperonis m8s

everyone shut the fuck up.

this is getting heated.... thats the opposite of what my beb wanted this thread to be.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Can does not mean will. You use a hollow point in a locality with a left leaning DA (like anywhere in California) and you can expect a charge anywhere from attempted murder to first degree murder. Most people say the best thing to use is bird shot.

A gun is not designed to kill, it's designed to fire a projectile, at whatever target the user intends. Intent and purpose come from the user, not from the inanimate object. Bullets can be designed to be more or less lethal. Other than that I agree with you.

If you're going to own one, train with it, train constantly to be safe when wielding a firearm.

This is called ball ammo, and it is actually the only legal ammo to use in the military, anything else is considered in-humane.

everyone shut the fuck up.

this is getting heated.... thats the opposite of what my beb wanted this thread to be.

Yes, let's try to keep this civil.

That's why when you pull that trigger you're aware of your target and what is beyond it. The first thing anybody learns when shooting a gun.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Can does not mean will. You use a hollow point in a locality with a left leaning DA (like anywhere in California) and you can expect a charge anywhere from attempted murder to first degree murder. Most people say the best thing to use is bird shot.

I'm personally leaning towards rock salt and an R870

-snip

This particular human right is based on desire, not need.

That's why when you pull that trigger you're aware of your target and what is beyond it. The first thing anybody learns when shooting a gun.

First thing we learned was treat every gun as if it's loaded

THIS ALL THE WAY.

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN CAN FIGURE THIS OUT.

These are not anger caps, these are excited caps.

Dont bother me.... in the uk gun crimes Critcaly low compared to the us.

It's actually possible to keep guns from entering the UK illegally, it's an island.

Here, anyone can just hop the border from canada or mexico.

Yes, let's try to keep this civil.

''EVERYONE GET THIER STUPID ASS OPINIONS OUT OF HERE AND BE CIVIL''

i tried so hard not to write that the first time. xD i thaught it was kidna funny. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Dont bother me.... in the uk gun crimes Critcaly low compared to the us.

1/6th the population, smaller land mass, police and politicians caught lying about gun crimes to get the ban enacted in the first place.

It's actually possible to keep guns from entering the UK illegally, it's an island.

Especially when your president is training the border patrol to help them across lol

Aren't a lot of personal firearms in the US manufactured in the US, or are they outsourced as well?

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR