What am I doing wrong here?

Go to solution Solved by nj4ck,

Extreme High End Gaming Computer With Radeon Graphics 

Powering Games Now and for Many Years into the Future. 
Enjoy Gaming in HD and Even 4K Utlra HD. With the FX Six Core CPU, 
Get Work done Fast and watch the speed of Your Computer Excel with 
Turbo Boost which will Push the CPU to an Extreme 4,100Mhz. Including 
8GB of RAM, Open as many Chrome Tabs as you feel, as many Youtube Videos 
as you desire and still experience no Stuttering or lag.

Are you kidding me? that much BS in the description and you wonder why people aren't interested.

Hello I am currently selling this Gaming PC (http://www.ebay.com/itm/281562670591?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649) I have been selling this Computer for a while and have not gotten much interest. I don't think I made any mistakes with the Hardware choice or the Pricing, Here's the full specs:

-AMD FX 6300 CPU @3.5Ghz (6 Cores)

-Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 Motherboard

-8GB of DDR3 @1600Mhz

-1TB Hardrive

-AMD r9 270x

-600W PSU

-Fractal Design Core 1000 Case

For $750 I thought I was offering a good value. This leads me to the question: "What am I doing wrong?" As you can see there are no watchers and the thing obviously hasn't sold it just has views. Thanks for your help in advance.  :)

My System has a Intel Core i7 4790k @4.5ghz Cooled by A Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO With a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Memory.

For $750 this is actually pretty bad. You can do better for less

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

sell your pc in parts its FAR easier

Edit: it would also cost me like 160$ to get shipped to me no thanks in my eyes 

i sort ebay price + lowest shipping

You are offering gaming in 4K with a r9 270x, worse than NVIDIAs claims tbh

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

"Extreme High End Gaming Computer With Radeon Graphics"

...interesting way of describing an entry level build.

I'm actually glad of how little attention it's getting given how massively you're overselling it in the description.

Challenge accepted m8:

Thats a brand new pc.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($184.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Biostar B85MG Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($29.98 @ OutletPC)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.88 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 290 4GB IceQ X² Video Card ($252.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Enermax Thorex ATX Mid Tower Case ($24.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ Micro Center)

Total: $674.77

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-31 03:07 EST-0500

Were you building it for the sole purpose of selling it on Ebay?

The people who are interested in building a gaming PC generally aren't shopping on Ebay for a preassembled rig that would be more expensive than them just buying the same parts for themselves..

The people who are going to buy a prebuilt PC aren't looking on Ebay, they're going to Best Buy and buying something from a big name brand.

I don't mean to sound insulting, but I think what you're doing wrong here is that you're targeting an audience that just simply doesn't exist.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Extreme High End Gaming Computer With Radeon Graphics 

Powering Games Now and for Many Years into the Future. 
Enjoy Gaming in HD and Even 4K Utlra HD. With the FX Six Core CPU, 
Get Work done Fast and watch the speed of Your Computer Excel with 
Turbo Boost which will Push the CPU to an Extreme 4,100Mhz. Including 
8GB of RAM, Open as many Chrome Tabs as you feel, as many Youtube Videos 
as you desire and still experience no Stuttering or lag.

Are you kidding me? that much BS in the description and you wonder why people aren't interested.

Challenge accepted m8:

Thats a brand new pc.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($184.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Biostar B85MG Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.88 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 290 4GB IceQ X² Video Card ($252.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Enermax Thorex ATX Mid Tower Case ($24.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ Micro Center)

Total: $674.77

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-31 03:07 EST-0500

Rekt.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

-snip-

Honestly, if you're matching the $750 he's selling his for, get something like a 4590-4690k and a better MoBo, +Hyper 212 Evo.

Meaning even more rekt

In all seriousness, you the price tag you've put on it is too high for Ebay, and the description is scammy as heck. You're pretty much marketing yourself to the 12 year olds that are going to ask their mother for the computer and then complain when they get it.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Were you building it for the sole purpose of selling it on Ebay?

The people who are interested in building a gaming PC generally aren't shopping on Ebay for a preassembled rig that would be more expensive than them just buying the same parts for themselves..

Not everyone knows how to build a PC As well as I have seen others sell "Gaming PCs" in truck loads via Ebay.

"Extreme High End Gaming Computer With Radeon Graphics"

...interesting way of describing an entry level build.

I'm actually glad of how little attention it's getting given how massively you're overselling it in the description.

I didn't even write the description and I called it "High End" because its a r9 2XX

My System has a Intel Core i7 4790k @4.5ghz Cooled by A Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO With a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Memory.

-snip-

That's like the companies that build computers for Walmart/Best Buy and pair a 4790+stock cooler with a 750 ti, 4gb of 1333MHz RAM, 500gig HDD, and sell it as an "Elite gaming pc!" in the ~$1400 range.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Sounds like something alienware would do.

Alienware have an aesthetic and a market that they know how to sell to. Op doesn't.