LTT: sayonara

Makeishura/Taurus Silver

What's wrong with LTT?

Good bye though, and I hope you find a community more welcoming to your needs. We will be here if you ever change your mind! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Perhaps because he's from Japan? 

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

What's wrong with LTT?

Lets just say, the forum I shall be moving to ENFORCES proper English, no noobish questions and life bans for any violation of CoC and is suitable for discussion of all my interests.

Lets just say, the forum I shall be moving to ENFORCES proper English, no noobish questions and life bans for any violation of CoC and is suitable for discussion of all my interests.

Oh, so essentially the place you are moving to doesn't allow noobs to not be noobs from learning by asking, people who have another language as their first tongue and cannot speak English as accurately as a native speaker, and perma bans people who could not, most likely, understand the CoC.

What a wonderful place to be. Good luck with that. -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That sounds horrible. One can violate the CoC by accident, by making a post that is in a grey area.

Not everyone speak (or write) prober English, so why aren't they welcome? Eventhough there might be spelling or wording mistakes, the meaning isn't lost.

Lastly, we have all asked "noobish" questions. No one was born an expert.

But I wish a safe travel where ever you are going.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Oh, so essentially the place you are moving to doesn't allow noobs to not be noobs from learning by asking, people who have another language as their first tongue and cannot speak English as accurately as a native speaker, and perma bans people who could not, most likely, understand the CoC.

What a wonderful place to be. Good luck with that. -_-

I already like it. It is an English forum so that should be respected. Not one troll insight. Not one question that can simply be answered with google.

Yeah that definitely helps people out.

I already like it. It is an English forum so that should be respected. Not one troll insight. Not one question that can simply be answered with google.

Then as an English perfectionist only forum, I see it dying. And justly so.

*would hate to see how it treats people with disorders who cannot help but write backwards or break syntax even though they meant otherwise.

No. Physics/Computers/Programming :3

tumblr_inline_nd5ivwuOZo1s6j1yu.gif

I don't get your point.

Think on it.

Personally some of the problems I normally ask Google, give me answers from four years ago and are either left unanswered or there are multiple conflicting answers, or trying them all did nothing to solve the issue. That's when I ask friends or post on a forum like this incase new information Google hasn't found me or to get the topic going again to find a solution. While many things can be fixed by googling it, not everything can.

Personally some of the problems I normally ask Google, give me answers from four years ago and are either left unanswered or there are multiple conflicting answers, or trying them all did nothing to solve the issue. That's when I ask friends or post on a forum like this incase new information Google hasn't found me or to get the topic going again to find a solution. While many things can be fixed by googling it, not everything can.

:)

Same Same.

Plus helping others in the same situation, gives them feels......of satisfaction.

So many people don't really come back and say thanks, but the ones that do show appreciation...makes it worth while, of course you cannot expect everyone on a forum to act the same way... IMO that'd be bloody boring with no one pushing any boundaries :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I see what you mean with the whole noobish thing and using Google to answer simple questions. But personally that's why I like this place. People don't get flamed for trying to learn or if they're frustrated with something that Google just isn't explaining well they can come here and ask some people who know what its like to be in their shoes, that is learning.

Also as for the no physics/computers/coding thing, there is a coding section. And I'm sure that people would be more then happy to discuss these topics (infant not too long ago there was a thread discussing the difference between 2d 2.5d and 3d memory design, or something along those lines) you should have taken some initiative and started some topics on this! People would answer :)

Anyhow, sorry to hear youve decided to go. Take care regardless!

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

No. Physics/Computers/Programming :3

I saw this and thought of you  :wub:

resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-somethi

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well, I'm sure it was fun while it lasted.

Now, 笹と出て行け、この裏切り者!

Ok, bye.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]