Mesh Grill Sellers ?

xtasemusic

Does anybody know of someone who sells mesh grill Honeycomb or other types of perforation in the Forum ? 

If not Would you guys be interested in sales of those kinds of things ?

I'm saying that because im working on my own project called Red lace and cant seem to find a good suppliers in canada.

Grill would be for the front cutout i made on my own build.

pretty sure you can find any kind of mesh you need at home depot

and you can check the classifieds, nobody is selling mesh

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

pretty sure you can find any kind of mesh you need at home depot

and you can check the classifieds, nobody is selling mesh

Nope. Not in canada.

May be because of the scarceness of said perforated metals ? thats what im trying to figure out.

So goood hahah , I tried , Xoxide has 0 in stock. It even asks to go back and add 0 units or less to the cart. and directron doesnt have any. Mnpc tech is great but the send by first class mail USPS and Quote ''In the event your package is late, mis-routed, lost, or damaged, there is no recourse with First Class mail. you agree to having read and understood this information before sending your payment''

Nope. Not in canada.

May be because of the scarceness of said perforated metals ? thats what im trying to figure out.

im in canada and home depot has all types of mesh...

linus bought some too for the whole room watercooling project

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

So goood hahah , I tried , Xoxide has 0 in stock. It even asks to go back and add 0 units or less to the cart. and directron doesnt have any. Mnpc tech is great but the send by first class mail USPS and Quote ''In the event your package is late, mis-routed, lost, or damaged, there is no recourse with First Class mail. you agree to having read and understood this information before sending your payment''

that sucks I guess try a medal fab shop or home depot, maybe hobby lobby 

im in canada and home depot has all types of mesh...

linus bought some too for the whole room watercooling project

Thats odd , I cant find it on the website, keep in mind im looking for circular patterns like on regular cases. Maybe its an in store thing ? 

Thats odd , I cant find it on the website, keep in mind im looking for circular patterns like on regular cases. Maybe its an in store thing ? 

Home depot and most hardware stores have a very limited selection of metal and materials but the best place to look for is local metal shops or fabrication shops, they will be able to order or get materials that you are looking for.

• 5 years later...

what kinda mesh we talking  about? link

amazon has all kinds of mesh...

ebay 140

ss 120

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links