Ask an AMERICAN!

Ask me anything! I will show only love and compassion! As that is what our forefathers would want!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I will help answer questions too!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Are you a dog?

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Why did you stole my topic idea

JK

Interested in Business and Technology

Are you fat, stupid and crazy?
Sorry had to ask. 

Why did you stole my topic idea

So?

It was good idea. :)

JK

are the american children so fat they roll instead of walking?

No, but it might be that way in the future :o

Are you fat, stupid and crazy?

Sorry had to ask. 

No.

Are tou fat?

(I had to ask, sorry)

No.

Are you a dog?

I am an EAGLE!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Do you know what a diet is?

A what?

Do you think that american people are politically correct?

Interested in Business and Technology

I think they are either too politically correct or just plain retarded, there's never a middle ground

why can civilians get machine guns

They can't? It's illegal to own any automatic weaponry, they can have semi though. Because... that stops shootings? I guess?

*I'm American as well*

They can't. But they can get semi-automatic weapons that can easily be turned into machine guns.

It's written into the constitution to allow the people to fight the tyranny of the government if their voices/votes are denied/ignored.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Are tou fat?

(I had to ask, sorry)

No.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Because its a free country. Or was 30 years ago.

No. Yes.

Because its a free country. Or was 30 years ago.

We can't get machine guns though. So..

I am an EAGLE!

What kind of EAGLE

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

*I'm American as well*

They can't. But they can get semi-automatic weapons that can easily be turned into machine guns.

It's written into the constitution to allow the people to fight the tyranny of the government if their voices/votes are denied/ignored.

thats what i really meant 

We can't get machine guns though. So..

Well we you can but you have to pay out the nose to own them. And you can only have a certain amount of ammo etc etc etc....

And they are semi-auto but can be very easily converted to full auto.