Ask an AMERICAN!

What do you think about your government's efforts to restrict more and more personal freedoms in America and through out the rest of the world . This thing with the NSA at the moment reminds me of Nazi german for early soviet russia

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

People dying = benefit?

what use is america anyway?

I am waiting for the day some dude with a russian accent comes to my door and says "fight or die" and hands me an AK

<3

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

What do you think about your government's efforts to restrict more and more personal freedoms in America and through out the rest of the world . This thing with the NSA at the moment reminds me of Nazi german for early soviet russia

I really don't like it. It's sad that the government is something that even in most countries people think of as evil, liars and dickheads. I LOVE my country, I hate the people behind it. Things will never change will they?

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

People dying = benefit?

It is when the people dying are the parasites. 

... There, I said it. Time and time again, history has shown that the only real change ever occurs during and after a war. 

People don't understand the importance of their decisions (the big ones) until someone had/has to die for it.

It's a sad facet of humanity. One that I wish would change, but I understand as necessary.

Well what food is 100% american? Cheeseburgers? Fries? Yes they are good but I think there is much better food in the world.

Our pizza is technically 100% american.

Yes, the name and look comes from Italy, but we don't make ours anywhere near the way they make there's. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I am waiting for the day some dude with a russian accent comes to my door and says "fight or die" and hands me an AK

<3

No Russian is going to think you are special. When a war happens he will come through the door and kill you.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

<3

Also America is a huge use, I assure almost everyone's economy would go downhill if either China or the US just 'went away'

No Russian is going to think you are special. When a war happens he will come through the door and kill you.

lol I can dream cant I?

lol I can dream cant I?

No.

No.

*secretly dreams*

uhh I'm not daydreaming!

*daydreams*

nothing happinin ova here!

I really don't like it. It's sad that the government is something that even in most countries people think of as evil, liars and dickheads. I LOVE my country, I hate the people behind it. Things will never change will they?

True but i really do find the changes in the American Government and its attitude to its own people over the past 12 years to be disturbing

lol now on to a lighter question why the hell is it called football if barely anyone kicks the damn thing

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

True but i really do find the changes in the American Government and its attitude to its own people over the past 12 years to be disturbing

lol now on to a lighter question why the hell is it called football if barely anyone kicks the damn thing

To be honest I have no idea

When traveling outside of the US, do people give you a hard time just for being an American?

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

A BALD EAGLE

fFaImbw.jpg

But you clearly have hair on the top of your head...

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

When traveling outside of the US, do people give you a hard time just for being an American?

Only other country I have ever been to was Mexico (Mexico City, Isla Mujeres) and no, I made a few friends. Even though we didn't even speak the same langauge.

What's it like to get free shipping?

I've never experienced it =(

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

How good is it to pay less than $1 a litre for fuel? Man I miss those days.

Its pretty much Equivalent of $7 a Gallon here in Australia. $1.50 and up a litre :(

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

How good is it to pay less than $1 a litre for fuel? Man I miss those days.

Its pretty much Equivalent of $7 a Gallon here in Australia. $1.50 and up a litre :(

Pretty good I suppose. The average gallon of gas is like $3.50.

How many Walmarts are there in the U.S?

why are you proud to be american ._.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

why are you proud to be american ._.

Is there something wrong with that? Should I hate my country?

Is there something wrong with that? Should I hate my country?

idk, maybe you don't but i do :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

idk, maybe you don't but i do :D

Oh god are you one of those people who want to move to Japan?

Oh god are you one of those people who want to move to Japan?

finland... when you freaking high school has police in the lunchroom everyday to protect people its time to move....

finland... when you freaking high school has police in the lunchroom everyday to protect people its time to move....

And that's why you "hate this country"?

naca1227, on 24 Jun 2013 - 9:39 PM, said:

And that's why you "hate this country"?

no, theirs many other reasons, like the bigots that are letting a paraphrased 2000 year old book control there life and are total hypocrites saying people are going to hell for living how they do but there suppose to treat people like there neighbor. and how the government thinks some huge epidemic is going to happen for legalizing gay marriage. also the gov not legalizing it because according to the holy bible marriage if for a man and women but uhh wasn't this country founded for freedom of religion? so why are we basing laws off religion? religion is a personal choice not law. and for the sanctity of marriage, have you looked at the statistics on straight marriage? half the straight people that get married get divorced, half the straight couples living together aren't even married those that are are always bickering and bitching about there significant other. they use there kids as pawns in bitter divorces, its pretty much established that straight people don't care much for marriage