Ask an AMERICAN!

What kind of EAGLE

A BALD EAGLE

fFaImbw.jpg

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

We can't get machine guns though. So..

To be perfectly honest, we can. We just get machine guns that are restricted to semi-automatic fire.

Changing them back to automatic (machine guns) fire is easy. :| I live in Texas. I'm required to be a resident expert on that stuff. Or at least be related to someone who is.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Whats your position on gun laws?

how accurate do you think american stereotypes are? (fat etc)

why do you have so much good food???????? unfair.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

How many hummers do you own and do you smoke hundred dollar bills soaked in gasoline? :P

Hummers? Hummers were barely popular, they were discontinued

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

How many hummers do you own and do you smoke hundred dollar bills soaked in gasoline? :P

Hummers are too big, have bad MPG and are expensive. So not many. And no we do not smoke money soaked in gas. That is just plain stupid.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I believe we have the right to own guns but the background checks are fucking terrible and with gangs most people have their's illegally anyways.

Hmmm, well we do have a lot of fat people, in certain states it's a serious problem in others it's not. I think there are a lot of dumb people but a lot of smart people as well. It's really just who you meet and pay attention to.

Because we have so many different cultures! UK kinda like that too. In fact in a lot of ways the UK is very similar (Obesity per capita, Edu system, unemployment rate) Sorry UK but it's true.

I think if there where more guns there would be less crime. But lets not talk about that.

68ish% of americans are overweight. So you decide.

Why is our food so good? Its not.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Why isn't this in off topic?

BECAUSE I AM AMERICAN. AMERICANS ARE NEVER OFF TOPIC

BECAUSE 'MURICA

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

BECAUSE! 

BECAUSE 'MURICA

I love your location sir.

TO ALL YOU HATERS

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I believe we have the right to own guns but the background checks are fucking terrible and with gangs most people have their's illegally anyways.

Hmmm, well we do have a lot of fat people, in certain states it's a serious problem in others it's not. I think there are a lot of dumb people but a lot of smart people as well. It's really just who you meet and pay attention to.

Because we have so many different cultures! UK kinda like that too. In fact in a lot of ways the UK is very similar (Obesity per capita, Edu system, unemployment rate) Sorry UK but it's true.

i don't disagree with you, we have an increasing number of people becoming obese, our education is going down the pan more and more every year and the high unemployment rate is probably because we pay so much money in benefits that people earn more money buy not working than they do getting a minimum wage job.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

omg what is with these topics?

All they do is show an opinion of 1 person lol

bumping post count with useless topics.

funfun

This is not in off topic where it should be

this is not a tech based general discussion...

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

I think if there where more guns there would be less crime. But lets not talk about that.

68ish% of americans are overweight. So you decide.

Why is our food so good? Its not.

you don't think the food is good? ive traveled a lot and the only place ive found with better food so far is italy.

omg what is with these topics?

All they do is show an opinion of 1 person lol

people with mental issues bumping post count

funfun

HATER ALERT. AMERICA WILL BOMB YOU NOW

Pretty much this.

The whole thing about gun laws is that it is painfully obvious they aren't going to do what it is they are intended to do. The argument is that by regulating guns, less shootings will occur.

Well, I'm sorry, but this is not Australia (where guns are outlawed beyond the military/police). Yes, in Australia, there are next to no shootings or gun homicides. However, there isn't Jamaica, Mexico, or the Caribbean islands in or near Australia either.

Those places are drug/gang/crime hot zones. America happens to be the place where all the profit is made by said crime. Said crime happens to bring people here who don't give a crap whether we have gun laws or not.

My point is simply that regulating guns to the point that they are outlawed will not stop people from getting shot by "the bad guys" because "the bad guys" (criminals) have a very strong and viable way to get weapons, whether we regulate or not.

Have you seen Mexico lately? I live in Texas, and I'm calling BS if they want to take away our guns when we live so close to such dangerous people. Not mexicans in general, but the cartel. That crap is scary.

If a guy wants to get a gun, he just has to find a criminal, and we all know there are plenty here. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

We can't get machine guns though. So..

You can get machine guns in the majority of the United States. It's just really expensive and a huge hassle.

HATER ALERT. AMERICA WILL BOMB YOU NOW

I live in America kid therefore I accept and will not try to stop a civil war

I welcome that thought

I welcome that thought

The last civil war was terrible, why would you want that?

you don't think the food is good? ive traveled a lot and the only place ive found with better food so far is italy.

Well what food is 100% american? Cheeseburgers? Fries? Yes they are good but I think there is much better food in the world.

The last civil war was terrible, why would you want that?

It would be more of a benefit then where we are going anywho

I welcome that thought

Civil war? It wont happen unluckily:(

It would be more of a benefit then where we are going anywho

People dying = benefit?