Ask an AMERICAN!

no, theres many other reasons, like the bigots that are letting a paraphrased 2000 year old book control there life and are total hypocrites saying people are going to hell for living how they do (hang on ill continue this when my lights stop flickering O>O) 

Because that never happens with other countries? Ever heard of Vatican City? Lol. I used tobe like you. I used to hate this country and the Bible but then I decided to just not care, I try not to judge I try not to make fun of people. I just know that the more I hate the worse it will be for everyone else. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Because that never happens with other countries? Ever heard of Vatican City? Lol. I used tobe like you. I used to hate this country and the Bible but then I decided to just not care, I try not to judge I try not to make fun of people. I just know that the more I hate the worse it will be for everyone else. 

edited^^

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

edited^^

But that's it? Just gay marriage? I agree that it should be legal but does that mean this country should be hated? 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

But that's it? Just gay marriage? I agree that it should be legal but does that mean this country should be hated? 

no, theres more that im to lazy to go into right now

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

As a percentage are there as many space aliens in the American senate as the Canadian senate? I'm thinking mainly of the reptilian type.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

As a percentage are there as many space aliens in the American senate as the Canadian senate? I'm thinking mainly of the reptilian type.

Oh yes there are. Why can't they all just go back to "their" planet

Where is a military surplus store or gun shop in Santa Monica or Downtown LA. Will I get arrested if I ask someone to see their gun? Ex: TSA/Police...do TSA have guns??

We dont have assult rifles or pistols in the abundance as you do in the States. Since im gona be there soon id like to see some real fire arms.

Do all Americans like bacon?

No.

Where is a military surplus store or gun shop in Santa Monica or Downtown LA. Will I get arrested if I ask someone to see their gun? Ex: TSA/Police...do TSA have guns??

We dont have assult rifles or pistols in the abundance as you do in the States. Since im gona be there soon id like to see some real fire arms.

I have no idea about the gun store and no you won't get "arrested" but it's not recommended at all. At all.. Don't do it. Just don't. K?

Go to a shooting range though and you will see some guns, as well as some.. Characters..

This is what I am going to say though. Fuck LA. Fuck LA it's ugly, dirty, drug filled, gang filled, homeless filled and smells like PISS. Go to San Fran. Infact go to Colorado or Las Vegas. I assure you it will be a better time than LA

No.

I have no idea about the gun store and no you won't get "arrested" but it's not recommended at all. At all.. Don't do it. Just don't. K?

Go to a shooting range though and you will see some guns, as well as some.. Characters..

This is what I am going to say though. Fuck LA. Fuck LA it's ugly, dirty, drug filled, gang filled, homeless filled and smells like PISS. Go to San Fran. Infact go to Colorado or Las Vegas. I assure you it will be a better time than LA

Lol, already going to LA, guess I better pick somewhere else next time I come over there. Wheres a good place?

Lol, already going to LA, guess I better pick somewhere else next time I come over there. Wheres a good place?

What kind of place?

are you fat?

523 pounds

Can you grant me an access to the Area 51 ?

No, sadly. You will be shot on sight 

What kind of place?

Iduno, thats why im asking you :P

How's your gun collection? (basing on the american stereotype :D)

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

1. do you have pot noodles in america?- if not, you poor poor thing

2. What is the general american opinion of Brits?

3. what is your favorite thing about america?

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

1. do you have pot noodles in america?- if not, you poor poor thing

3. what is your favorite thing about america?

1. Yes of course. We have every type of food you could ever imagine.

2. Gosh the general? I don't know. There are a lot of different opinions.

3. Hmm, I would say the people it's bred. John F Kennedy, FDR, Eisenhower, Hillary Clinton, those types of people.

How do you feel about this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zqOYBabXmA

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Here in North America, most of us want your accent (you too, Aussies).