The Crew?!?!?

ninjajack

Hi,

I (for one) love the crew and have completed the game and even dare take on the landmark tour. But it doesn't seem like anyone is playing it comment below if you play it and opinions please.

Current Laptop ( I don't have a PC (Yet))

Generic racing game with shitty driving mechanics, ai rubber bands like crazy. Online is not all that fun.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Hi,

I (for one) love the crew and have completed the game and even dare take on the landmark tour. But it doesn't seem like anyone is playing it comment below if you play it and opinions please.

i got it for free for season pass of ACU , i only play it when i have nothing else to do. the cars dont have gravity in that game , skid all over the place , gimme your uplay id , lets play sometimes 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I'm on PS4. Can't afford a PC yet.

Hi,

I am, on PC. I guess PS4 players can't see PC players...

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Hi,

I'm not a big fan as the online is just a horrible experience.

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

I have a couple of friend who have ps4's and the crew is fun when ur in a crew.

Although they're only half way through the story.

I don't have any problems online.

I don't see what's so bad about the game... It's an arcade game - not a simulator - so expect it to be "meh" physics and such.

As for the game itself, at first, I wasn't sure. But now I love it. I've completed the story and played all of the faction missions (except the Landmark Tour as I got ~75 minutes in and the servers disconnected me). I just wish more of my friends played PC games and had time to play games at all.

So, anyone on PC want to play some of The Crew some time? Preferably through Teamspeak or Skype? I have my own Teamspeak server for people to join, but my bandwidth only allows about 5 people in the chat.

I don't see what's so bad about the game... It's an arcade game - not a simulator - so expect it to be "meh" physics and such.

As for the game itself, at first, I wasn't sure. But now I love it. I've completed the story and played all of the faction missions (except the Landmark Tour as I got ~75 minutes in and the servers disconnected me). I just wish more of my friends played PC games and had time to play games at all.

So, anyone on PC want to play some of The Crew some time? Preferably through Teamspeak or Skype? I have my own Teamspeak server for people to join, but my bandwidth only allows about 5 people in the chat.

add me on uplay , i have razor or skype

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I like it i changed my controller settings to make it feel much better.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Yeah, to be honest the game is getting a lot more flak than it deserves (probably somewhat due to it being published by ubisoft), as the game released fairly well, and didnt have any of the problems seen with unity, or watchdogs...

The physics aren't the best (game sort of has cat physics, where the wheels seem to be magnetically attracted to the ground), but its an arcade game, and i can let it off the hook for the map...

Either way the game is pretty good if you want to have a bit of a lark around with some fancy cars... and yeah i can play the crew over skype...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Yeah, to be honest the game is getting a lot more flak than it deserves (probably somewhat due to it being published by ubisoft), as the game released fairly well, and didnt have any of the problems seen with unity, or watchdogs...

The physics aren't the best (game sort of has cat physics, where the wheels seem to be magnetically attracted to the ground), but its an arcade game, and i can let it off the hook for the map...

Either way the game is pretty good if you want to have a bit of a lark around with some fancy cars... and yeah i can play the crew over skype...

Sure - Skype name?  PM it if you don't want other people to see it.

It's an arcade game. Not a sim. Go play Test Drive Unlimited if you want a sim lol. The Crew is an amazing game and soooooo much fun. 

It's an arcade game. Not a sim. Go play Test Drive Unlimited if you want a sim lol. The Crew is an amazing game and soooooo much fun. 

Test Drive unlimited 1 or 2 are not sims, they are arcade as well. the creators of those games created The Crew

And yes, just driving up and down is so much fun, the game design is beautiful, you can drive hours and hours in the game, doing nothing. There are some people who drove from NY to LA in 45 minutes, and yes, if you go with a quick car on the highway, it is a short trip, but if not, it is pretty long

Test Drive Unlimited is clearly better.

Ubisoft sucks at making racing games.

if they could take this story crap out, and use less motion blur ( I will take a look there might be an option) then it would be on pair.

Graphically The Crew is better than TDUs, by controls..well, TDU was arcade as well, this is arcade too, and I think the driving in The Crew is perfect for long long drives.

They are the same team BTW.

Eden Games ceased to exist after Atari closed them, but the core developers created Ivory Towers, the company who created this game

if they could take this story crap out, and use less motion blur ( I will take a look there might be an option) then it would be on pair.

Graphically The Crew is better than TDUs, by controls..well, TDU was arcade as well, this is arcade too, and I think the driving in The Crew is perfect for long long drives.

They are the same team BTW.

Eden Games ceased to exist after Atari closed them, but the core developers created Ivory Towers, the company who created this game

I was talking about the first TDU 1 which is clearly better than the TDU 2 and The Crew is apparently much better than TDU 2.

I didn't like the fact that all the cars handle the same and the Pagani Huyuara sounds the same as Zonda and the cars list is quite short and not likable. 

I was talking about the first TDU 1 which is clearly better than the TDU 2 and The Crew is apparently much better than TDU 2.

I didn't like the fact that all the cars handle the same and the Pagani Huyuara sounds the same as Zonda and the cars list is quite short and not likable. 

I played TDU 1 a lot. I mean. a lot, I started to have the special cars, even though all I did was just driving around, I discovered 100% of the roads and stuff

TDU 2 was a major turnoff, as the game was uncontrolable with keyboard, and it did not recognised my steering wheel so I did not bought it

I tried it now, it seems interesting, but that cringy stiry

The crew... It has a bad story, yes, and it does not have too many cars. but the exploration what really got me. I can drive hours and hours without being in the same place twice.

Both Huayra uses AMD V8s and double turbos with equal length exhaust pping, they should not have largely different sound, but yeah, car list could be longer.

I played TDU 1 a lot. I mean. a lot, I started to have the special cars, even though all I did was just driving around, I discovered 100% of the roads and stuff

TDU 2 was a major turnoff, as the game was uncontrolable with keyboard, and it did not recognised my steering wheel so I did not bought it

I tried it now, it seems interesting, but that cringy stiry

The crew... It has a bad story, yes, and it does not have too many cars. but the exploration what really got me. I can drive hours and hours without being in the same place twice.

Both Huayra uses AMD V8s and double turbos with equal length exhaust pping, they should not have largely different sound, but yeah, car list could be longer.

Yeah, the free roaming was the best about it. :)

They simply focused on the map and the rest was like an addon.