How to convince my mom to get us a cat

farhanorakzai

I lol'd. I'm ashamed of how much I cheaped out on the speakers. I've never gotten around to upgrading them

Do you at least have some decent headphones/earphones.

I have a cat, 2 of em and a golden retreiver they'rrrrrre great!

My cats just sit on my feet, and I have a birman and a ragdoll, really want to get a siberian cat soon.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I don't really see the point, you have to train them to behave and when they're finally ready there isn't much flesh on them anyway, perhaps one meal for 2.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I don't really see the point, you have to train them to behave and when they're finally ready there isn't much flesh on them anyway, perhaps one meal for 2.

I've never had to train a cat, other than the cat box.

Maybe i've just had golden cats?

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

x99 or a cat, your choice

lol i took my cat from the village. For free.

And that cat didnt have a litter box in the village - we arrived to the city and he pooped in the litterbox the first time! What an awesome cat.

OP why is she afraid of them? They dont bite - only when you play with them.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I really want one, by my mom is afraid of them.

ok dude, imma help you out.  Here is what you need to do.   

Take this image to a print shop and have it blown up, then hand it to her.

4203-1275633479-bc90c4c1be0906495e290f48

Once she sees this she will cave.  This also works for getting out of punishments.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Do you at least have some decent headphones/earphones.

Sennheiser HD 598

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

There you go.

On topic why is she afraid of cats?

My cousin that has asthma had breathing issues due to his cat's fur. She's convinced that the cat gave him asthma

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Didn't know you could overclock cats.