Who is your favorite music artist?

MattTheMayor

You basically summed up Macklemore there btw

But currently the Fratellis.

Compatible with Windows 95

Milky Chance/Vance Joy

marina and the diamonds

lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Demi Lovato

@QueenDemetria

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Mostly chill EDM, a lot of Monstercat content, I also enjoy a few heavy dubstep songs once in a while. I also enjoy some Metal. As for an artist, probably Tristam. These are my two favorites songs right now. I also forgot to mention that I enjoy Lorde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8F1NwrHBIU

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

3 doors down, Three days grace, Nickelback.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Astral Projection.

Or Breaking Benjamin.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Mine is Kendrick Lamar :D He's not those mainstream rappers who only talk about women, weed, and whatever the heck they're talking about now.

Then what is this?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

-snip-

oops forgot about that lol. well compare that song to chief keef, and even drake other rappers.

by the way. this song totally defeats that purpose x]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwqSuEEn4vI

except for drake lol. hes the only one talkin bout sex or somethin

also like "sing about me, im dying of thirst"

R.E.M

Kodaline

Alex Clare

Little Hurricane

Chet Faker 

and John Newman

I am really bad at picking favorites when it comes to music, it tends to change every couple of months.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey

Marilyn Manson/In flames/Trivium

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700k
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Storage: Crucial P1 1tb M.2 NVME BOOT DRIVE
Video Card: MSI RTX 2070 Super
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 550 W 80+ Gold 

Demi Lovato

@QueenDemetria

aq2hHLm.gif

I think I love you now :)

But if you guys couldn't tell, my favorite artist is Demi Lovato. I think all of her music is great and she is a very inspiring person. She always brings a smile to my face which means a lot since I am a pretty depressed person.

I like 10% of Nine Inch Nails catalogue more than 90% of everything else I listen to (mostly the heavier Nin with the guitars).

I love my Queens of the Stone Age Playlist also.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Tossup between four artists: Hail The Sun, Dance Gavin Dance, Animals As Leaders, or Between The Buried And Me.

in flames

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I can't pick one, but top 5 in no order are

The Grouch

Apathy

Benefit

Eyedea

MURS

Mainstream hip-hop/rap is wack, they all can't rap/rhyme for shit. Kendrick is ok, better before he got big. Macklemore was WAY better before he went mainstream. Eminem hasn't been good in over a decade.

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html