I call her, "The Green Machine"

Stevenw43210

So my original plan for this build was to do it in the black Bitfenix Prodigy case, but as soon as I saw the green one, I knew it had to be mine. 

Components:

Intel Core i5-4670K

Corsair H60

AsRock Z87E-ITX Motherboard

16 Gigs of Corsair XMS3 Ram

Sandisk 128 Gig SSD

EVGA GTX 680

Corsair 500 watt PSU

Windows 8 

So here it is,

GTO96RQ.png

3mLr3.jpg

3mLnh.jpg

And the build all finished up

3mLoi.jpg

Neat build!

Interested in Business and Technology

I was planning to go for a 770, but the 680 was actually given to me as a gift

Looking good! - Didn't even know that case came in that colour!

They recently released the Prodigy in Blue and Green, both look super nice

This is a great build, looks awesome :D It would be more complete if you used a 770 or 780 for the awesome cooler and green lighting :D

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

This is a great build, looks awesome :D It would be more complete if you used a 770 or 780 for the awesome cooler and green lighting :D

I'm imagining that right now, it would definitely look really cool

Have you overclocked the cpu yet?

I currently have it overclocked to only 4 Ghz, I hope to be able to get it to at least 4.5 ghz at some point though

I'll have to agree on getting a 700 series card but it still looks very good, but whatever you do don't ever put an AMD card in there :lol:. Also, do you actually use the optical drive because it definitely looks much better without it...

very nice :D

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Looks really neat! But can we please get a sideshot with the windowed panel on? Like the third picture but with the panel on basically.

Pretty please :)

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Sorry about the lighting in this pic my lamp's bulb died out, (And if you're wondering why there's a different monitor, I put it in my bedroom since I'm doing some quick internet browsing before I go to bed)

3mPkh.jpg

Lol, is that text in the lower right corner say something like Windows not yet authorized? Did you pirate windows? :P

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Sorry about the lighting in this pic my lamp's bulb died out, (And if you're wondering why there's a different monitor, I put it in my bedroom since I'm doing some quick internet browsing before I go to bed)

Yep, "internet browsing"  :lol:. Jokes aside, thanks for the picture. Wanted to get a clear view of how much of the window will be covered by the GPU.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Lol, is that text in the lower right corner say something like Windows not yet authorized? Did you pirate windows? :P

This may sound like a lie, but I actually bought myself windows 8, but I managed to break the disc when I tripped down the stairs, so in the meantime of my new copy of Win8 to come, I may or may not have gotten Windows 7 the 'free' way  ;)

This may sound like a lie, but I actually bought myself windows 8, but I managed to break the disc when I tripped down the stairs, so in the meantime of my new copy of Win8 to come, I may or may not have gotten Windows 7 the 'free' way  ;)

10/10 would read again

I was planning to go for a 770, but the 680 was actually given to me as a gift

I wish I got those gifts :O

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Yeah, it's my neighbor's old card, he got a 690 recently and he decided to give me the card because he knew that I was building a new rig

Really awesome! I love seeing green builds. :D

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.