Not related to tech but relevant for Linus

Lightning

DANG IT now the Twinkies I have on ebay for $100 won't sell. lol

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Do you have twinkies on ebay?

not really it was a joke (now don't ruin it)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

probably shouldn't be in the tech news area :p

To be fair, we don't have a pastry news section

Off Topic :p

We've never lost them in Canada.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

People have been telling me twinkies are banned in Canada for the the past 10 years but i have never seen them off the shelves. 

In Canada they aren't made by Hostess, they are made by Vachon, Inc (according to Wikipedia). Hostess went bankrupt last year so everything they made here stopped being made.

Honestly, I don't care about twinkies. I prefer their cupcakes which are also coming back.

As an Aussie, Twinkies look nasty as hell to be honest. I think my local baker does something similar, cheaper. Maybe I should import some and see what the rave is?

As an Aussie, Twinkies look nasty as hell to be honest. I think my local baker does something similar, cheaper. Maybe I should import some and see what the rave is?

Not worth the effort. Like it's not bad, but it just tastes like a bad cupcake. It's basically icing sugar inside cake mix.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Not worth the effort. Like it's not bad, but it just tastes like a bad cupcake. It's basically icing sugar inside cake mix.

Wow, so much nope. I'll take a lamington over that (not to be a stereotypical Aussie, they're pretty awesome).

They don't sell Twinkies where I live... they never have.

not really it was a joke (now don't ruin it)

LOL ;)

I was already thinking that you are retard. :)

But still it would be great deal. :)

(I can pay 6000000$ for one twinkie).

Please don't tell me that I just watched the whole video... :D

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Of the American products of this type that are available in Canada my favorites are the Little Debbie nom noms. Lip smacking empty calories,

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

man a real twinkies are better then the home brand ones we get and any of the bakeries make unfortunately they are FULL of sugar and last decades IF not eaten

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02