Nexus 5's menu/ui went all white!

JoJoGirl

Hello,

I was using my phone and suddenly something went wrong, my nexus 5's Menu/UI has changed to white UI, like in lolipop 5.0, but my nexus is still on KitKat 4.4.4! please could you help me to bring my transparent UI/MENU back? i want my phone's menu/ui to look like this: http://images.anandtech.com/doci/7517/Screenshot_2013-11-02-15-00-12.png

Use a custom launcher, I use apex launcher and it has a transparent home buttons with android 5.0

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Er, I'm not seeing the problem? It's like that on Kitkat and Lollipop, having used both extensively. Android 4.4 and above all follow the 'white' icons, instead of blue ("Holo".) and Lollipop carries that tradition on, albeit using material design.

Hello,

I was using my phone and suddenly something went wrong, my nexus 5's Menu/UI has changed to white UI, like in lolipop 5.0, but my nexus is still on KitKat 4.4.4! please could you help me to bring my transparent UI/MENU back? i want my phone's menu/ui to look like this: http://images.anandtech.com/doci/7517/Screenshot_2013-11-02-15-00-12.png

You had blue icons first?

Nova Launcher

You had blue icons first?

If OP did, they were running 4.3. 4.4 made the switch to white, from "Holo" (blue.)

If OP did, they were running 4.3. 4.4 made the switch to white, from "Holo" (blue.)

Yes that's why I'm asking because it can't change all of sudden.

This might work:

-settings

-apps

-Downloaded

-Google now launcher

Uninstall updates

Hello,

Twitter | Steam |

This might work:

-settings

-apps

-Downloaded

-Google now launcher

Uninstall updates

YES!!! It worked! It was just a "Google" update, uninstalled it and now everything's just like before :) thank you very much! Thanks everyone!

YES!!! It worked! It was just a "Google" update, uninstalled it and now everything's just like before :) thank you very much! Thanks everyone!

Any time, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay. 

Twitter | Steam |