[POLL] Which LTT Theme Do You Use?

WinNut

I use a modified Night Theme always. Light hurts my eyes and head.

Plus dark always > light.

Which is probably why most of LTT's members stay inside with the blinds closed playing with our rigs while there are magical things called girls outside.

The pretty one

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Night is live, night is life :lol:

I also liek potatoes

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I.P Board theme FTW

I go another forum that has I.P board and the theme they only have is I.P Board.

I.P Board theme FTW

I go another forum that has I.P board and the theme they only have is I.P Board.

The old forum that I used to go to actually had the same setup.

That's a thing?

Scroll down to the bottom of any LTT page and click "Change Theme" on the lower left-hand corner of the forum.

If you see this Y U DAY THEME If you see this you're on night theme

I can still see it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd like to add that I use the forum at 125% zoom (Chrome), not bnecause I have shitty eyesight, but rather so that everything is less farther away, and I was using a 720p screen when I first started on the forum, and 125% @ 1080p looks pretty much the same as that. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!