[POLL] Which LTT Theme Do You Use?

WinNut

Title says it all. Vote away!

I use the night theme mainly because it's easier on my eyes. I can use the day theme but it makes me think I'm not logged in since the day theme is the standard one for guests and it changes when I log in lol.

#NIGHTTHEMEMASTERRACE 

#DAYTHEMEPEASANTS

#GLORIOUSDARKNESS

#NOEYESTRAIN

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I use the unofficial night theme for IP Board.

That's a thing?

how do you change your theme 

Scroll down to the bottom of any LTT page and click "Change Theme" on the lower left-hand corner of the forum.

If you see this Y U DAY THEME If you see this you're on night theme

how do you change your theme 

bottom left corner

I use the night theme but when I need to search for something, I'd change it to IP and then back to night once I'm done

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Lets see if @LinusTech rigs this one like the favorite forum member thing. ;)

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I would use night theme but it keeps changing back to day theme.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I use Day Theme, though I changed to Night Theme a couple of days ago to see what all of the hubbub was about.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I use Day Theme, though I changed to Night Theme a couple of days ago to see what all of the hubbub was about.

It's mainly easier on the eyes but it is a giant PITA when some forum noob decides to set his text color to dark and all of the night theme users are like this:

Internet-Grandma-surprise_zpse9d54bd4.jp

IDK, just havin some tea

Just doing my homework and eating seaweed yo. So how's life?

That's a thing?

Scroll down to the bottom of any LTT page and click "Change Theme" on the lower left-hand corner of the forum.

If you see this Y U DAY THEME If you see this you're on night theme

I can see both on night theme

a2fa8b9baabf79d56b08f49a70d35b8b.png

Steve

I can see both on night theme

a2fa8b9baabf79d56b08f49a70d35b8b.png

It's not dark enough that's why.

Potatoes FTW!

lol. Sorry about that accidentally PM that I sent you (if you saw it before I deleted it).

Hahaha. I just spotted it in the poll.

Yeah I know you saw it in the poll but I was testing the PM system and I accidentally sent you a PM that said "u liek potatoes".

I use a modified Night Theme always. Light hurts my eyes and head.

Plus dark always > light.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |