So A Paint Brush F*cked My Leg Up Today...

DroPouT1999

So, i thought i'd share this because i want to hear some of the reactions..

Me and a few friends decided to go and have a few drinks, play some xbox and chill. (I'll be honest as well, we were smoking 'Green' and that's what gave me the inspiration to write this). We were rooting through the cupboards, looking for batteries for the controllers and we discovered an Air Rifle. I asked my friend if i could shoot something in his garden and he said yeah, unfortunately we had no pellets... So we ended up using a plastic paint brush (about 6 inches long) and my friend decided he would have a go first if we split the brush in half. 

We went into his back garden with the air rifle, i was in front of the guy with the gun, and he slipped on the ice and ended up shooting me in the side of the leg because of this.. with this plastic paint brush :( Luckily it didn't bleed too much but we couldn't find the paint brush anywhere though so i fear that it's in my leg still.

It isn't too bad (pain wise) but it is troublesome when i put all my weight on it, so tonight i'm going to pray that it's not in there and hope for the best. 

Sorry about the college think as well but i didn't want to upload too many photos.

collage_zpscfaf6eb4.jpg

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

You're and your friends are dumbasses.

- #1 dumbass (me)

I've done dumber shit than that...

And I thought I had taken some hard drugs. But I have never even thought about shooting a paint brush out of an air gun.

If you fear that the piece is still in your leg, you shouldn't be praying to anything, you should go see a doctor as fast as possible.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Time to ban paint brushes

RIP in pepperonis m8s

don't play with guns kids  :D

Never again, staying away from that shit now

They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

And I thought I had taken some hard drugs. But I have never even thought about shooting a paint brush out of an air gun.

If you fear that the piece is still in your leg, you shouldn't be praying to anything, you should go see a doctor as fast as possible.

I would but it's half eleven at night.

Think about the children!

It is, they've been made too dangerous! :') 

I would but it's half eleven at night.

Don't you have 24/7 emergency rooms in your part of the world?

Don't you have 24/7 emergency rooms in your part of the world?

Yes but i don't think it could be in my leg, the hole is half the size of the paintbrush, i'm thinking it's stuck in between the two layers on my joggers.

EDIT: Because i spent a good 15 minutes looking and i think i would be in a lot more pain than i am.

Still doesn't beat the time when my friend shot me with a wooden skewer and it went through the fleshy part of my finger... Bleeding for awhile damn that hurt...

Full Story:

Friend decides to shoot me with a skewer I said alright, shoot me in the chest since I was wearing a thick jacket and a sweatshirt under that. Had my arms in front of my face and hands on top of my head, he missed and hit the fleshy part of my middle finger, went straight through, had to pull that out of my finger and then go wash it off and hope it would stop bleeding.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I almost put a nail through my thumb with a pneumatic potato gun (with a changable barrel, had a small 1in. diameter barrel on it).

Luckily my thumb moved to the side just enough for it to pass by and instead imbeded itself in the ceiling.

Wish I still had that thing, it was fun to mess around with, will have to make another one some day.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yes but i don't think it could be in my leg, the hole is half the size of the paintbrush, i'm thinking it's stuck in between the two layers on my joggers.

In that case it probably isn't, but personally I wouldn't take the change. The wound might need to be cleansed, and doctors usually know how to do that.

But just make sure, that if it gets worse, you go see a doctor.

EDIT: Because i spent a good 15 minutes looking and i think i would be in a lot more pain than i am.

I've managed to stab myself through the leg with a 9" knife. Did not hurt much once it was in there (+ Shock obviously) 

It might still be a good idea to have it looked at. There was a guy that had a corvette indicator stalk in his arm for 20+ years and he did not feel it either 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Guess you'll find out if you have intense pain in your leg and you go to the ER to find out your leg needs amputated due to infection!

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

In that case it probably isn't, but personally I wouldn't take the change. The wound might need to be cleansed, and doctors usually know how to do that.

But just make sure, that if it gets worse, you go see a doctor.

I was planning on booking an appointment tomorrow with my local GP too see if it needs further attention, but i'm wondering if they'll ask why theres a paint brush in there...  

Guess you'll find out if you have intense pain in your leg and you go to the ER to find out your leg needs amputated due to infection!

I doubt it will get infected it's had enough rubbing alcohol and vinegar to drown a man.

I was planning on booking an appointment tomorrow with my local GP too see if it needs further attention, but i'm wondering if they'll ask why theres a paint brush in there...  

Not sure how it works over there, but doctor patient information is entirely confidential. Over here you can tell them you use "drugs" (pot is less of a drug than alcohol) and all they can do is say "that's bad for you" or something.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Pussy, you need a dose of man up!!! Haha but nah seriously do sounds stupidly dangerous so i hope it turns out fine

I'll let you know if i keep my leg haha

Not sure how it works over there, but doctor patient information is entirely confidential. Over here you can tell them you use "drugs" (pot is less of a drug than alcohol) and all they can do is say "that's bad for you" or something.

Is this in the UK, and i'm 16 aswell so does that still apply?

Just tell them that you were an idiot. Believe me, they have seen worse.

Doctors are usually forced to confidentiallity.