Corsair 600T SE any good

hi

I'm thinking about getting a white 600T SE for my new build. I think this case looks fantastic, i was wondering what any owners have to say about it, is the airflow good (will fully occupy all fan slots while mounting h100i in the top), what is the cable management like (i will use a fully modular power supply) and whats the overall build quality like. 

thanks, and have a nice weekend :) 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

its not a terrible case by any means, great cable management but the airflow was kind of sub par even with every fan slot filled, if you remove hd cages or atleast one of them it helps alot though

i agree with xtofxreaper i own a 600t se, the cable managment is great even with a non modular psu like i have. I think the case looks fantastic too   :D

But as mentioned above you have to remove the hd cages for better airflow.

i agree with xtofxreaper i own a 600t se, the cable managment is great even with a non modular psu like i have. I think the case looks fantastic too   :D

But as mentioned above you have to remove the hd cages for better airflow.

so you don't have any major issues with the front 230mm being the only intake fan? 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

so you don't have any major issues with the front 230mm being the only intake fan? 

nope my temperatures are very good.. 

If you have free drive bays, you can use a 120mm fan in them.
Also removing the metal grill at the front and top, will help airflow.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

the only problem for my 600t in it's original setup is there are too much exhaust (can't remember that's positive or negative airflow/pressure) so I went on ebay an got a cheapo 120mm fan filter and flip the fan and make it an intake.

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

its a tall and deep case. airflow is a problem. but if your using the fans it comes with and a good cpu cooler your system still stays in a good temp range. i have a 600T and have no issue.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850