Teamspeak Hosting Provider?

Go to solution Solved by BadBadRobot,

I use http://www.gameservers.com/ .  They've been good so far.  I was with multiplay game servers for a while, but the server would just randomly go down for anywhere from 15-30 minutes.  I pay about $5/month for a 15 slot server.

Whatever you do, don't use game servers. They are the godaddy of game server hosting. Awful support. Low quality servers. Sooner or later they will burn you.

Nfoservers has always been great to me. Best support of any service hands down.

Yessir! And you would never guess from the look of their website too haha.

Hello guys!

I need a host provider to host a teamspeak for myself and friends.

Does anyone know any host provider that dont cost$$$ too much??

Thank you in advance :)

Edit

Number of slots 10 is just fine

How many people do you plan on hosting for?

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Best thing to do is to actually google Teamspeak servers and find a host with a good price for the number of people you want it to hold.

20 people is about $4.59 a month

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

How many people do you plan on hosting for?

Sorry I forgot to add that.  about 10 poeple

Does your PC and internet suck? If not you might as well just open your own if only 10 people.

Error: 410

Does your PC and internet suck? If not you might as well just open your own if only 10 people.

This here. It's free to do. I run my own for playing with buddy's.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

no but i want it 24/7 so they can join when im not playing 

You can just host it on your computer and keep it on 24/7? Hosting 10 people takes pretty much nothing (I host for 3-4 people 24/7 on my server and I don't notice any speed decrease :)) If you can't host it on your computer you can probably find someone online who will host it for free for you :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

You can let it run all the time if you leave your system on. Or go grab an old one to set up as a server. I normally run my TS server off my little server here, which boasts a mighty Intel Core2Duo E8400 and a Sapphire ATI (yes, ATI) HD4850. Runs great while running a Minecraft server as well. You could get an old rig like that for cheap and run it as a server for 24/7 as well.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

If you're interested in learning abit about servers, Linux and are willing to host it yourself, you can rent a VPS from a company like OVH for cheap (OVH's cheapest VPS is just under $3/month CAD) and host your own server (32 slots if you don't get a license).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I've always used nfoservers.com for game and voice servers. Best servers and support ever.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I use http://www.gameservers.com/ .  They've been good so far.  I was with multiplay game servers for a while, but the server would just randomly go down for anywhere from 15-30 minutes.  I pay about $5/month for a 15 slot server.

Whatever you do, don't use game servers. They are the godaddy of game server hosting. Awful support. Low quality servers. Sooner or later they will burn you.

Their website is dated but the control panel they use for server control is perfect and easy to use.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I have a 10 slot rented from multiplay for 2 years now. Has about 3-5 people in it constantly. It has only ever had downtime once for a few hours. Only downside is it sometimes rejects your first connection attempt. Works flawlessly if you try again. No idea why.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.