Your Favorite Headset

munka

Give me all of your opinions on you favorite headsets!

Any good headphone + separate microphone.

^ this, gamer headsets are garbage

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

ATH-50x or other good pair of headphones + Modmic

LEL REKT SONE

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

ATH-50x or other good pair of headphones + Modmic

LEL REKT SONE

Surprised it took three posts.

Surprised it took three posts.

Hang on... What?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Headphones with seperate mic! Haven't tried anything better than the Razer Krakens LOL. I must buy good headphones, looking forward to it.

Audiotechnica ATH M50 + Blue Snowball/Yeti

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Headphones with a modmic or a seperate desk mic. Or, if you want a headset, the hyperx clouds are decent.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Beyerdynamic mmx 300. Best headset I've used by far. Great sound quality and great mic quality. Despite being a headset there's no real big compromises.

Lcd-2 for instumental jazz. The midrange is just so lush and warm, the bass rumble is amazing but not overpowering and the sense of openess is great.

Se846 for a warm IEM on the go, good sensr of depth in the music and with the balanced filter very enjoyable for any genre.

Grado rs1/rs2 for accoustic. Lean bass but it has a very nice sub bass extension. Vocal is very forward along with the treble. If you've heard chinese accoustic music, you'll understand why i like to have this headphone for it.

Headphone + mic = headset

Any good headphone + separate microphone.

What are some good mics and good headphones? Im mostly using it for gaming and talking to friends, so I don't think I want like full out studio gear.

What are some good mics and good headphones? Im mostly using it for gaming and talking to friends, so I don't think I want like full out studio gear.

Budget? Preferences?

Budget? Preferences?

um probably like around 150 or less (preferably less). Preferences are only really like comfort, I have a moderately sized head so anything works!

um probably like around 150 or less (preferably less). Preferences are only really like comfort, I have a moderately sized head so anything works!

Used DT770/990 Pro versions are in that price range.