Holy Hell! Linus NEEDS to Review This!

Tie Lightning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEB71nZRPQ

Just wow! @Linus please get and review one:) I love seeing what Demetri thought of it and i would love to see what Linus thought of it. 

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEB71nZRPQ

Just wow! @Linus please get and review one:) I love seeing what Demetri thought of it and i would love to see what Linus thought of it. 

I think that looks ugly in my opinion.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Hell would be the opposite of holy.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Did you see what you can do to the inside?

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Holy Hell!

There's a contradiction right there! :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Hell would be the opposite of holy.

Precisely! LOL

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Yes, but who cares out the inside when the outside is ugly?

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

what dude. how can this look ugly this case is freakin awesome 

what dude. how can this look ugly this case is freakin awesome 

Like I said "In my opinion".

I don't like it but others may. 

Some people care more about aggressive looks and LEDs than they do about actual innovation in the case market.

Personally the case didn't live up to my expectations (I've been waiting ages for the release, or at least the HWC review you posted). It seems cramped, but that's to be expected when you're fitting dual systems into a single chassis. When installing only one it seems a bit empty. If you're only going to put 1 system in, you may as well get the Evolv or Luxe. Also, $180 + the cost of the mITX upgrade kit is a bit much. Considering it's just a few pieces of metal, the kit should be included -although I understand that it would add up to lots of kits while not many people would use them.

And like I've said before regarding Phanteks cases, if this case was released even by Corsair, we would all be blown away that Corsair had innovated and developed such a good chassis, and we would be saying that Phanteks has competition. They really are on a level of their own.

Yes, but who cares out the inside when the outside is ugly?

Yeah sure, it's not the most striking exterior design I've seen, but it's far from ugly.  

It's quite plain, simple and minimalistic, but the thing with minimalistic designs is that while they are not particularly striking or mind blowing in any way, they are also never ugly.   At worst you could call them boring, or average, but never ugly. 

I personally think this case looks decent, but of course this topic is subjective so this is just my opinion.

A very good idea, but it could use some polishing :) I'm no case designer (although i do plan on making my own, wooden, case one day :D), but it could really use some re-thinking :)

Kudos to Phanteks for innovating on a stagnant market, like cases :D

Dual system? What does it mean?

2 computers in the same case

(If you watched the entired video you'd have seen when he installed 2 mbs)

Definitely a case I want in my life. A dual system is truly the best way to utilize a multi-monitor setup without compromise. Best of all I can build an intel and AMD rig in the same machine. Probably going try and put my workstation in the mATX portion and a gaming rig on the ITX portion, and then use both simultaneously without slowing either task down.

Handing out TechRx's

I wasn't happy to see standard- atx left out in the beginning of the vid but when you see that it's a dual system case that makes up for it.

I kinda like the idea of having a htpc and and gaming rig in one case. You could just power up the little computer for Web browsing and video without having to turn on the power hungry gpu and everything all the time. it wouldn't be bad to use less energy.

The dual system thing is pretty awesome. Not sure how much I like the outside design on the case, but that's a really neat idea!

For those wondering about the dual-system: basically you can fit both a micro-ATX and a mini-ITX motherboard in this case at the same time. Given the size and price of the chassis, along with all the water cooling options available, I'd say Phanteks did a very nice job.