Hello =]

keja

Hello everybody.

Just wanted to say hello and get to know you guys :)

Im from Denmark and 28 years old, my profession is programming, and have 12years+ experience with a variety of languges/technologies like; C# (Mono and .NET), NodeJS and PHP

im not so much in to hardware as i once was, but im planing on building a 2011-3 hackintosh soon. - yup im one of them mac guys, i only run *nix (but i do have win8 for a few gaming sessions)

i dont have any build at the moment as i have traveled quite a bit in the last few years, so im just running my macbook and my asus g75, nothing fancy.

and yea english is not my native language, so prepare for mistakes in my posts in the future :)

looking forward to be a part of this community.

/Kenneth.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Ello'

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Welcome sir!

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Hello everybody.

Im from Denmark and 28 years old, my profession is programming, and have 12years+ experience with a variety of languges/technologies like; C# (Mono and .NET), NodeJS and PHP

im not so much in to hardware as i once was, but im planing on building a 2011-3 hackintosh soon. - yup im one of them mac guys, i only run *nix (but i do have win8 for a few gaming sessions)

i dont have any build at the moment as i have traveled quite a bit in the last few years, so im just running my macbook and my asus g75, nothing fancy.

and yea english is not my native language, so prepare for mistakes in my posts in the future :)

/Kenneth.

It is truly an honor to have you on this forum. Perhaps you can help out here

Hi

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Hello Hello, when I first joined I thought there were a lot of kids on here but I keep seeing more and more 25+ which is a awesome in my eyes at least.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Hi, dont act like a bitch, and well be friends ;) (you want to be my friend, im idolised :D

W2fnoss.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks, i will :)

It is truly an honor to have you on this forum. Perhaps you can help out here

Ill do my best ;)

Hello Hello, when I first joined I thought there were a lot of kids on here but I keep seeing more and more 25+ which is a awesome in my eyes at least.

Any idea what the avg age is? - but sounds great if we can keep that up.

Hi, dont act like a bitch, and well be friends ;) (you want to be my friend, im idolised :D

I treat people the way they treat me ;)

guess i have to learn this rank/status system a bit better, but sounds great to be an Idol :D

I treat people the way they treat me ;)

guess i have to learn this rank/status system a bit better, but sounds great to be an Idol :D

Then i may get an insult thrown my way every now and then :) im okay with that xD

ranks dont matter, if you post good shit. there are morons here who post crap and have 5k posts, and there are also users with 100 posts, but every one of those is quality

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Then i may get an insult thrown my way every now and then :) im okay with that xD

ranks dont matter, if you post good shit. there are morons here who post crap and have 5k posts, and there are also users with 100 posts, but every one of those is quality

this world would be a boring place if there were no insults or sarcasm ;) - as long as its funny

I dont like people that wast my time, when i try not to waste theirs. - we live once, why wast time on BS..

this world would be a boring place if there were no insults or sarcasm ;) - as long as its funny

I dont like people that wast my time, when i try not to waste theirs. - we live once, why wast time on BS..

ohmg thanks for that, i have just the thread to post this in... some retard is wasting my time :D

I think i'm going to like you.

Welcome to the forums  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

ohmg thanks for that, i have just the thread to post this in... some retard is wasting my time :D

Go ahead :D

I think i'm going to like you.

Welcome to the forums  :lol:

Go ahead :D

If you really want to thank me send me some of this

fC8riZq.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If you really want to thank me send me some of this

fC8riZq.jpg

Oh, where are you from, and i guess you cant buy it there :D

Welcome! Be sure to click "Open Me" followed by "Helpful Tips & Links" in my signature for tips on how to be the ultimate TechTipper.

Hello everybody.

/Kenneth.

Welcome to the forum :)

Have fun :D I know i do :) I originally came only to make a few posts, but i liked it and i stayed and posted over 1000 times (read my sig) :D :D

Oh, where are you from, and i guess you cant buy it there :D

I live in trollhättan sweden. I've tried to make that with ingredients bought here but it just isn't the same  -_-

I'm danish too btw^^ 

Welcome! Be sure to click "Open Me" followed by "Helpful Tips & Links" in my signature for tips on how to be the ultimate TechTipper.

Cool, i guess the night theme is a big deal, it is to me as well, but i normally just invert the colors on a website if i need "dark mode" =)

I live in trollhättan sweden. I've tried to make that with ingredients bought here but it just isn't the same  -_-

I'm danish too btw^^ 

Okay thats a bit far for a shopping trip to CPH for some soup :D

-snip

No, he wants to be my friend, for I am legend!

Like-A-Boss-364x250.jpg

@OP welcome to the forums, careful you don't step in the BS, stay out of apple vs everything, intel vs amd, and nvidia vs amd debates.

Edit: Oh and stay out of console vs reality debates (ba dum tss)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Maybe a dumb question but can you inform me where i can find a search function on this forum? - i want to check for some keywords before posting something new to ensure its not already been posted.. feel like i have been looking everywhere even in source code, and the search field is disabled in the source code.

well i did some script injections to get it working, but there have to be a better way ;)

var div = document.createElement("div");div.innerHTML = document.querySelector("#branding .main_width").innerHTML;for(var i=0;i<div.childNodes.length;i++){    if(div.childNodes[i].nodeType == 8){        var sb = document.createElement("div");        sb.innerHTML = div.childNodes[i].data;        document.querySelector("#branding .main_width").appendChild(sb.childNodes[1]);    }}