Which preamp to buy?

Hey guys, I want to get the Rode NT 1A bundle mic with a boom arm, just not sure what pre amp to get, I see behringer everywhere but there are a few bad reviews on amazon saying there's a bad hissing noise, and on the uphoria model it's not got one 5 star. need it to be around £50, so about $70 dollars. In a perfect world I wanna be able to hook my Steelseries H wireless up to the pre amp so I can get audio feedback and I can hear myself, that's not a necessity as there will probably be input lag, but would be really good to have, as sometimes I talk too loud and don't realise haha. Thanks guys.

My two recommendations are the Blue Icicle ($35 USD) or the Alesis MultiMix4 ($65 USD)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I am using a behringer mixer/amp, its fine so far, though I have not used XLR with it yet

the blue icicle could be a good option if you dont need anything complicated

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphones-XLR-USB-Microphone-Condenser/dp/B001EW5YQS/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1420470593&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=blue+icixle

What is the mic for?

if its voice work, I would look into the Rode Procaster

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It's for streaming, and the Procaster looks sweet, think they both need phantom power though, and I'd prefer to use a pre amp and not the icicle 

Ah! I just really don't know which mic to get! It has to have no background noise, I want it with a boom arm, and a pre amp so I can control the sounds easily! So confused on which one to get, they all look good :(