What's the weirdest thing about your PC?

NeatSquidYT

If i leave it for more than a minute that the windows login screen my keyboard wont work until i restart also when i play grid autosport my keyboard wont work until i restart :S

It's unable to hibernate and waking it from sleep makes the fans not work.

since i'm too lazy to turn it off, the only option is to leave it on 24/7

When mine wakes up after doing something stressful the fans do not slow down even hours after

in the specs it says it uses a 3.6 ghz xeon E5 even though its just an overlocked E3

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

My computer has to restart multiple times whenever I want to wake windows from the sleep mode. I have no idea why, I think it has something to do with the motherboard as it started doing this when I switched to a new one. 

Well for my main rig:

Loses internet conection randomly :D

sometimes does not power my USB ports (pc running, mouse and keyboard dead) until i plug it out and in again

Side Rig:

pentium dual 775 with a 760 and a 400gb-ish ssd

no OS (atm)

no pcie power cable because it was used for something else

that FUCKING I_WILL_NEVER_BUILD_IN_ONE_AGAIN ProdigyM

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

My network adapter does not agree with my pc.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 OC 4.4 GHz Motherboard:  GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix sport 8gb (2x4)  GPU: PowerColor R9 285 2gb
Case: Thermaltake V3 Black Edition ATX Mid Tower Storage: WD blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX600M Display: Dell E2414Hr  Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo 
Keyboard: Compaq  Mouse: Logitech G600 Operating System: Windows 8.1 

it BSOD when does nothing,

stress test/ gaming  it no problem.

Same here,tested and ran OCCT and Prime95 for days for the CPU, FURMARK a solid week on the GPU, memtest for 3 days and didn't come up with anything. Surfing forums and can lock up.

MSI X79A-GD45 PLUS| Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4,4 GHz| EK-KIT H3O 240 HFX| 2*SanDisk SSD EXTREME II 240 GB @ RAID0| G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB DDR3 PC-19200 2400MHz CL 10-12-12-31 2T| Powercolor Radeon LCS R9 290X @ 1060MHz GPU 1350MHz Memory| Sapphire TRI-X R9 290X @ 1060 MHz GPU 1350 Memory| LG 34UM95 34" Monitor| Creative SoundBlaster Recon3D PCIe| Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W| Cooler Master CM 690 III| Windows 8 Professional

You aren't dead? Wow.

Mine is the same as jogurt.

You are not in a position to ask such a question... ;)

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

hehe.... My old laptop keyboard's spacebar is mounted using blue tack

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I need to get more RAM. >_>

If anybody has ram they don't need.. hit me up.  B)

I need to get more RAM. >_>

If anybody has ram they don't need.. hit me up.  B)

B) download more ram

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

It catches dust no matter how many times i clean it. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It catches dust no matter how many times i clean it. 

dust is everywhere. Here if i wipe dust of say my bed head rest i kid you not the next day you can see dust...

MY PC has it own will!

i set it in sleep mode and just around 12 hours later it just goes out sleepmode

sorry for the grammar mistake's

Sometimes when I turn it off after a few seconds of being off it turns itself back on. Can be a hassle when all you want to do is sleep and you turn it off after the third or fifth time. And, of course, those times when you have to leave the house like 5 minutes ago and it doesn't stay off, you just let it be on and hope that it doesn't burn the house down while you're away lol...

Should be a problem with the psu. The mobo might also be partly to blame. Building a new one anyway. Doesn't bother too much.

it BSOD when does nothing,

stress test/ gaming  it no problem.

I had that problem at one point. My PC had been running fine OCed for months, and then for some reason, I started getting random BSODs. I ended up dropping my ram speed a bit and the BSODs stopped. Maybe your RAM is clocked too high?

Sometimes when I turn it off after a few seconds of being off it turns itself back on. Can be a hassle when all you want to do is sleep and you turn it off after the third or fifth time. And, of course, those times when you have to leave the house like 5 minutes ago and it doesn't stay off, you just let it be on and hope that it doesn't burn the house down while you're away lol...

Should be a problem with the psu. The mobo might also be partly to blame. Building a new one anyway. Doesn't bother too much.

My mum's paranoid about it too.

I'm like.. no mum the house won't burn down because my computer is on.

-_-

It can only hibernate 2 minutes and 43 seconds exactly, before it wakes up. Sometimes it also goes into a bootloop, where I must take out a stick of RAM before it works again.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Sometimes it won't power on for no reason. The way to fix it is to unplug both the 8-pin CPU power, and 24-pin and plug them back in. Fixes it everytime.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I think I win, my case folds.

Project Virtus:

CPU: i7-4790K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Gigabyte ga-z97x-gaming 5 Memory:  G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB HDD: WD Black 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4 Case: Corsair Spec-02 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2

The amount of horse stuff on it ;)

I don't want to know...

Randomly BSODs. I can run OS X in a VM, but not actually on my computer. Sometimes the front USB ports don't like to work. Oh, and it has a GTX 480, R7950, and Intel HD graphics all running at the same time, and when folding, my 480 runs cooler at 85% fan speed (opposed to 90%), but idling at 45% (vs 20%) it is about 5-10C hotter.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

The nameless 6GB of RAM.