seriously will you buy this? "smart" lauggage

ahhming

-snip-

No, as I don't travel that much and dont have a hard suit case. Also, I could see this being a problem with the TSA in the U.S.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I wouldn't use this, but I do have a cheap Android phone in my luggage in case if I have to track it lol(this has saved me twice).

Pretty smart. 

So you pay for an extra plan just to track a bag?

System: Thinkpad T460

No.

Because I'm never stepping on a plane. I would rather take a raft across the world and fight off sharks with a stick than get on a plane.

P.S

I can't swim.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Pretty smart. 

So you pay for an extra plan just to track a bag?

Yeah I have 3 lines right now(I only use data and on T-Mobie its pretty cheap) and I just pop one of my SIM's in it when I travel.

No.

Because I'm never stepping on a plane. I would rather take a raft across the world and fight off sharks with a stick than get on a plane.

P.S

I can't swim.

Statistically there are more boat and car accidents than plane accidents.

Ohhhhhnooooooo what are you going to do????

How many cars get blown up or go "missing" ? lol

In a boat I can learn to swim or have better chances of surviving. When a plan blows up or crashes, I'm screwed 99.9% of the time.

I would take the boat again and again.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

In a boat I can learn to swim or have better chances of surviving. When a plan blows up or crashes, I'm screwed 99.9% of the time.

I would take the boat again and again.

I hope you aren't planning to swim across an ocean.

How many cars get blown up or go "missing" ? lol

You guys can look up the statistics on that.

I hope you aren't planning to swim across an ocean.

You guys can look up the statistics on that.

There isn't a point to looking it up. You will survive a boat sinkage or boat crash more than you would for a plane blowing up, crashing and then blowing up, or going "missing". It isn't that hard to understand. Once you are in a plane accident or about to be in one, there is very, very little you can do to survive. You can't learn to absorb plane explosions or instant-transport out of a crashing plane to safety like Goku. Consider the Costa Concordia wreck. Nearly five thousand people on board when it wrecked, only 32 people died. They could be rescued, they could save themselves. You can't on a plane. I'm all for taking your chances and not worrying over stupid stuff, but going on a plan? That's some crazy shtako I will never understand...

I have been known to take 8 flights in a single day. I would not buy that because it's stupid and doesn't solve any problem. Best way to ensure bag hasn't been tampered with is to wrap it with plastic. Though I wouldn't go through customs with that.

NFC door locks on the other hand...I've yet to see a good implementation, so I hope there's advancement in the field.