Torn between what Smartphone to buy!

Hey as you can see by the title i'm in a bit of a dilemma. 

I'm looking for a good future proof phone to buy! 

my options include (only android :))

-HTC One M8

-Xperia Z3 

-Galaxy Alpha

-Moto G/E 

-Nexus 5

-Note 3

-Galaxy S4

-Galaxy S5 (Not a huge fan lol)

-LG G3

These are my options for where i am. And i want to know what you guys think is the best choice! Im thinking about the M8 or Z3 personally but i want to know the best out of these choices!

:) Thanks for reading and answering!!!

I'd go for the HTC One M8, if you don't mind small phones of course :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Z3, G3, Nexus 5, OnePlus One, Moto G are teh only ones I would touch

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

if I wasn't on verizon, I would probably get a Nexus 5 because it's still a great phone that's cheap and runs bone stock android.

second to that I would pick up a note 4 or a HTC one M8

currently what I actually have is a galaxy S4 and I get my upgrade in august. it doesn't feel aged at all(well the battery kinda does. i need to replace that soon)

Personally, I think that between all those flagship phones and without any kind of hardware preference, it really comes down to personal preference...

If "Future-proof" is your parameter, maybe take a look at their specs and choose the one that presents the best numbers for RAM, CPU, Storage, Battery, etc... More than that it's really hard to say without just blurting out a model just because zOmG...ITSFREAKIN1337AWESOME!!11!

Personally, I think that between all those flagship phones and without any kind of hardware preference, it really comes down to personal preference...

If "Future-proof" is your parameter, maybe take a look at their specs and choose the one that presents the best numbers for RAM, CPU, Storage, Battery, etc... More than that it's really hard to say without just blurting out a model just because zOmG...ITSFREAKIN1337AWESOME!!11!

Yeah, most flagships have the same specs, play around with a few in the store to see what you like best.

Don't get a Moto E (G is fine), Galaxy S4 or Note 3 or Alpha (all of which are/are being discontinued), and I'd hold off on the Galaxy S5 and One M8, as the S6 and M9 are coming very soon.

I like my OnePlus One, but that's me. :P

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

DAT LG G FLEX TWO

Aside from having a gloss back it's a practically perfect phone IMO

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Why not OnePlusOne? I've had it for a month or so, and I'm extremely impressed.

"H.A.L 9000" - i7 4790K @4.6GHz - Kraken X61 - Maximus VII Hero - GTX 980 4GB - Supernova G2 1300W - H440
"O'Brien" - i3 4130 @3.4GHz - Corsair H55 - Gigabyte-Z97MX-Gaming 5 - R9 280 3GB - EVGA 600B - CM N200
"Winston" - Dell PowerEdge 2970 - 2x AMD 2379 HE - 32GB DDR2 ECC - 8 x 146GB 10k SAS - 6Gb Ethernet

M8 has been great to me, go with that if you can. Xperia phones I heard are great too though (My carrier doesn't have Sony's so I can't say from personal experience if they are actually any good)

IMO you should get the G3. I personally have it and it's definitely one of the best Android phones that I've used. Some people give it crap for the screen, but honestly it's not as bad as people make it out to be. They're just being too stingy.

COMIC SANS

if you like stock(ish) android:

• Nexus 5
  • G3
  • HTC One M8

if you don't care then go with a Note 4

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges