Broon F8 - the new $1000 AWD EV.... for your kids

EcoBoost

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2894718/The-1-000-electric-supercar-KIDS-Broon-F8-boasts-four-wheel-drive-tablet-control-driven-remotely.html

Where was this when I was a kid???

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Broon F8 is one of the latest supercars to hit the road - but one with a difference.

The electric vehicle boasts four-wheel drive, LED headlights, a full touchscreen control and entertainment system and has intelligent drive assist, and can even be controlled remotely.

However, it has one difference from the Ferraris and Lamborghinis of the world - it is aimed at kids.

24613FD900000578-0-image-m-2_14202214610

'The sophisticated design, state of the art mechanism, the maximum level of safety, and the smartest technology,' the firm says.The Korean car costs just $1,000 - and is the ultimate toy. 'The Broon is not just a car, it is a supercar for your kids.'

Power comes from a 12v/24v 15,000RPM motor with a top speed of 14 km/h.

For driver safey, there are bucket seats with four-point safety harnesses and thanks to a self-analysis system, the car provides excellent handling as it distributes the power to the wheels based on terrain.

For rough playrooms, the Broon is equipped with individual supension on all wheels. 

'It will be the most comfortable ride your child can ever experience, ' the firm says. It also uses real tires. 

'Unlike the toy wheels used on most kids` vehicles, Broon's wheel structure is similar to that on an actual motor vehicle. 

24613FD100000578-0-The_F8_has_a_a_full_A

24613FD500000578-0-image-m-8_14202220351

'The spoke wheels, which is lighter, more agile, and durable, are connected to the suspension and steering link via wheel fastener. 

'A dense urethane foam tire is used, minimizing vibration and noise from the road while vastly improving traction and over all performance.'

It also borrows a lot of other technology from the more grown up cars on the market.

'Implementing the latest technology and implicating the most realistic auto parts, such as the gear box, electronic disc brakes, urethane foam tires, or the ability to employ Android OS as Broon`s infotainment system, Henes firmly stands at the forefront of all competition,' the firm says. 

24613FE100000578-0-image-a-5_14202214991

24613FDD00000578-0-image-a-3_14202214753

It has three driving modes, 'Comfort' mode makes acceleration and braking slow and easy. 'Normal' increases the sensitivity of the gas and brake pedals and 'Dynamic' mode cranks it all up.

The pedals can also be used as an input device for playing games and other fuctionality

And if your child isn't keen ion driving, you can turn it into the world's largest remote controlled car thanks to a provided controller.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

- input device for playing games and other fuctionality-

so wait, kids can hook this up to play simulators? I want a full sized one please.

and actually for 1 grand, thats a crapton of features. I mean 300$ gets you a plastic car with plastic wheels. this is a rc, real seats, real supsension, real everything really. for a grand? not to bad. 

edit: time to get everyone and there kids, give the kids water balloons or banana peels, set it to RC mode, and have a real life mario cart. 

That actually seems like a deal for $1000 tbh, It'd be cool to get one to tinker with.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I wish I had this when I was a kid :(

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Forget my non existent kids.  I wonder what kind of awesome Unmanned Ground Vehicle you could build with this?  Just remove the seat and fill it with sensors and things..

From what I know of these types of products, $1000 sounds cheap as shit

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Holy shit. Haha

That is awesome.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

You need to have a really big ass playroom to ride this I'm sure..Kanye West is so gonna get this for his kid.

Traction control? 4 wheel drive? Automatic gear box?

How is my (fictional) 5 year old son going to impress all the chicks at his kindergarten with that? Bring me a rear wheeled drive model with a manual gear box and let me turn off all the driver assist, then we'll talk.

Seriously though that seems pretty impressive for 1000 dollars.

OH MY GOD I NEEEEEEEEEED THIS

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'll take a dozen.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

So you could basically also use it for a racing simulator, put a screen on the hood and connect it up to a pc, and drive away!

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Want.

Actually looks pretty sexy.

still better than the gle

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I spent 1500 dollars on my PC, if i had a kid and i thought he deserved it I'd get him one. $1000 dollars isn't to bad

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I'd have loved one of these when I was younger!!!

Only thing is, considering the construction and the like that's gone into it, if it happened to be involved in a "crash" then it's one expensive waste of a toy that. Although if you're rich enough to buy it and let the child haf ethe space to use it, then having it break is probably no sweat.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

There's not a person on this forum who isn't debating whether or not they could squeeze in for a test drive.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I can see the adult modding community is rubbing their hands together already...

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1