What is the most underwhelming/unimpressive piece of tech you own?

Razer Mamba.. it looks amazing and havent got any trouble on wireless, both range and no interferences or dropped clicks or movement. BUT: battery life is a joke.. 8 hs at max, luckily you can plug the usb from the dock to the mouse directly and keep using it, but I had to dock it every time I was not using it to keep me from pluging it. and 2nd issue: after almost 2 years the sensor went nuts and can not track horizontal movements, it jumps like crazy and/or drags itself to the left. I tried everything,and finally gave it away out of frustation and now I have an "el cheapo" chinese no brand wireless mouse which works fine. I wont buy a razer product, never again.. A Logitech anywhere mouse seems tempting!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

My Archos 43 Internet Tablet back a few years ago, I raved on to my friends (who all had iPod Touches) how the Archos was superior in every way and then I got it. I mean sure, it was cool having it and all, really exciting but in an actual performance comparisons and just normal use, it was just really not great. It worked, but it had a tendency to be slow, or just not respond at all. Plus the touchscreen was resistive, but whatever. At least I got it $170 off and bought it for $100 (yes, the Archos 43's MSRP is $270). Ending up sitting on it and broke the screen.

My 128 MB Lexar JumpDrive . Bought it for $30 on Wal-Mart back at 2004~2005.... I think. It was my daily driver usb storage when I started first year in college. I also remember that in campus they had these "$1 vending machines" that sold you blank Floppy Diskettes... WTF!!   :D

My motherboard ( MSI NF725GM-P43) ,has a PCIE 1.1 slot and my graphic card is PCI 3.0.

My keyboard (Genius KB 200), has broken keys, spacebar sucks  and some other keys get stuck when pressed. 

CPU : AMD Phenom II x4 955BE | RAM : 8GB | MB : MSI NF725GB-P43 | GPU : Sapphire HD 7790 Dual X OC | Case : Thermaltake V4 BE | HD : 1TB WD | Raidmax RX-735AP 735W

My 4670k. For paying what I did that chip is absolutely garbage. Under an h100i it can barely over clock to 4ghz without thermal throttling. Idles at 40°C under water. I've checked thermal paste and tried everything to improve the temperatures but it's just a crap chip.

I HAVE A NZXT mesh fan speed controler, if i have any of the slidrs above min the thing whined like a bitch, luckily in my air 5440 with 3 12mm intakes, and 2 140mm exhausts i can get away with min speed, i would return it but i moded it slightly to take a 4pin fan spliter..... oh well

H100i, stock fans were terrible, Corsair Link basically didn't work for months on Win 8, still doesn't really, the rare times it actually picks up the H100i it's still pretty laggy and just not great, there is some beta version that USUALLY works. Apart from that the pump is louder than expected.

Should have went with a NHD-15 and a fan controller that works instead. 

I keep hearing bad things about Razer, glad i didn't set aside a bunch of money for their gaming gear

Well I their mice and keyboards have pretty much gone to shit. I got my first headset from them yesterday and its the Razer Kraken USB and so far its impressive for a headset and its comfortable for me.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I use a logitech keyboard I bought 7 years ago. It served me through 2 computers and most keys are now blank. I have replaced my mouse 4 times but this baby still works like a charm.

Not too bad for a 20 bucks keyboard :)

Well I their mice and keyboards have pretty much gone to shit. I got my first headset from them yesterday and its the Razer Kraken USB and so far its impressive for a headset and its comfortable for me.

The Razer headset I got was the Carcharias and it only lasted 6 months before losing sound on the right side. Took good care of it. Everything razer I ever owned broke pretty quick so now I'm never buying anything again from them.

Probably my TI-84 graphing calculator. I mean come on! This is twenty freaking fifteen! Why they still selling antiquated tech from the '90s and early 2000's that costs what a entry level smartphone does and takes 15 seconds just to graph certain curves? And also that awful monochrome screen. Jesus

they still sell those?! I had to buy one for school in 2004...

on topic though: my H100i... it's loud compared to a good aircooler, cooling is about the same but costs double the price.

my case has no window so don't care about looks.

My Coolermaster PSU. One of the SATA power cables doesn't work, the braiding is ripped and it's not even modular.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

H100I, my own fault for not checking but this thing can be hella noisy. Also my Turtle Beach X12's. My ATH M50's are 1000000% better and all I need to do is buy a Blue snowball; waste of money for buying them.

Kindle Paperwhite ....  I like the simple design and feel ... but I never use it ... mainly due to the content restrictions.   Dont like the kindle store ... tough to put non amazon files on ... doesnt display pdfs very well.     I still try to use it but most often just use my laptop if i have to read digital content .

A DVD blue ray player....I think you can guess why....

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

An iPad.

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Really iPad mini 1st gen. I bought it 6 months ago and all it does is playing stupid games. Soon to be put on sale. 

Thank you for that topic, it did make me think about it :-)

Ignorance is bliss

my razer headset (tiamat 7.1), it sounds bad

My PC: CPUAMD FX-8150 | Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i  Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 1333Mhz | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB SSD | WD caviar black 1 TB HDD | WD caviar Green 500 GB HDD | WD caviar Green 3 TB HDD | Video Card: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocker w/ACX cooling | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Power Supply: Corsair RM750 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder

This Playstation 4 which I haven't even played for like 3 months. I was going to get LBP3 but I realized I don't care to pay 60 dollars for any single game anymore so I'll probably wait a while. 

My good old 1920x1200 Asus monitor (VK266H). 1920x1200 was pricy back in the day! And the thing is now starting to die slowly, after about 5 years of service. :<

Oh, also, the stock CPU cooler on my i5 3570k. And my decade old Seagate hard drive (I shit you not); it's never failed me in all that time, which is amazing, but still... it's a decade old, so it's slow and small... :/