Corsair Vengeance M95 or Logitech G502 Proteus Core?

Hi,

I have recently acquired a gaming laptop, and since the touchpad is pretty much useless, I have decided to buy a gaming mouse for around 60$ CAD. I have narrowed the choices down to the Corsair Vengeance M95 and the Logitech G502 Proteus Core. I like mice with lots of buttons, and lights would be a bonus. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Old system: Pentium 4 521 | Dell 0JC474 | 1.5 GB DDR2 533 MHz | 8 MB (yes, you read that right) integrated graphics | Hitachi Deskstar 80 GB | Generic Dell 230 watt PSU and case

Hi,
I have recently acquired a gaming laptop, and since the touchpad is pretty much useless, I have decided to buy a gaming mouse for around 60$ CAD. I have narrowed the choices down to the Corsair Vengeance M95 and the Logitech G502 Proteus Core. I like mice with lots of buttons, and lights would be a bonus. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Oh god, this is a hard choice. Well, whatever your grip of choice and hand size are - that will determine which of these is for you. I can already tell you that the M95 is the palm grip mouse of the two if that's what you want.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Logitech pls

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

G402, IMHO it's perfect. What do you need those extra buttons for ?

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

Thanks for all the answers!

To answer some questions:

1, I have a sort of hybrid claw/fingertip grip. My fingers are sort of arched over the mouse button, if that helps.

2, IDK but extra buttons are surely helpful. I mostly play games like Minecraft, Skyrim, Watch_Dogs and BF4.

Old system: Pentium 4 521 | Dell 0JC474 | 1.5 GB DDR2 533 MHz | 8 MB (yes, you read that right) integrated graphics | Hitachi Deskstar 80 GB | Generic Dell 230 watt PSU and case

Thanks for all the answers!

To answer some questions:

1, I have a sort of hybrid claw/fingertip grip. My fingers are sort of arched over the mouse button, if that helps.

2, IDK but extra buttons are surely helpful. I mostly play games like Minecraft, Skyrim, Watch_Dogs and BF4.

You will like the G502 very much then.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Thanks again!

One more thing, though. BLCT mentioned the G402, which I can get here for 50$. Is it equal, better or worse?