Would you recommend Diablo 3?

pewpewmerica

From the reviews I have seen, it looks awesome. Is it worth the money?

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Sure, I enjoyed my time with it. The story was a bit short though.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

if you like constantly clicking on stuff and always online single player then go for it

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

No I can't recommend it, if you want to play a good action RPG check out Path of Exile.

Its fun for the first playthrough in normal and even the second play through in nightmare but after that it gets really boring and annoying.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I would as I've played 300 hours, but it is repetitive. There are only 4 acts on the whole story that last about 2 hours each, so you'll be repeating the same 8 hours of content on 4 different dificulties. After that it's repetitive farming or leveling one of the other 4 classes.

The endgame is just pure farm. It's just running the same maps over and over again as efficiently as possible in order to get XP and Legendary. Even then you'll only find one decent legendary in several dozen runs. When you finish inferno for the first time if you are planning to really maximize your character then I suggest just putting 2$ (yes, just 2 dollars) in the game as gold is suuuuuper cheap and it'll give you a huge boost.

There's an MMO similar to diablo, Path of Exile, that is pretty fun and is completely free as well. You may want to check that out first since it doesn't cost you anything and you may find it more fun than D3.

I like it a lot, 300 hrs on just my Monk. But like with any game it has its goods and bads. I played Diablo since the first one, so I will always play. If you or anyone else want to go battle, let me know.

Monk 60(76)

Barbarian 60(?)

Demon Hunter 60(37?) retired

Wizard 60

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

I'd suggest grabbing Torchlight 2 over Diablo 3. Just my preference.

http://kotaku.com/5943951/torchlight-ii-vs-diablo-iii-the-comparison-we-had-to-make

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

My manager said it was very meh. It's fun for a while then gets stale and there's basically no real end gme according to him. I would just pass on it

I wouldn't recommend it. I'd rather play Path of Exile.

I would feel bad recommending that game to anyone.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

I enjoy it. 150 + hours so far. It gets addicting then it gets boring. Runs in cycles like that.

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD

In my opinion torchlight 2, while fun, can't really measure up to diablo 3. Path of exile is pretty fun as well, but at least I got bored of it quicker than D3.

@Dudenstein

There's no reason to even expect an end game if you know anything about the diablo games.

I'd suggest grabbing Torchlight 2 over Diablo 3. Just my preference.

http://kotaku.com/5943951/torchlight-ii-vs-diablo-iii-the-comparison-we-had-to-make

I already have Torchlight 2

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

i played the free demo

and it was nice

but its not worth  60$ ill wait until its 20$

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

No no no no no. Play Diablo 2 LOD for the best experience and after that check out Torchlight 2 but you already have it.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Yes, yes and yes I would. I played it for about a week and it was very enjoyable. I like these type of brainless games where you can get on and just have fun for a while without having to put in any effort.

If you are a die-hard Diablo 2 fan who follows the games mechanics very very carefully and wanted Diablo 3 to be Diablo 2 but with better graphics, then no. Most of the hate towards Diablo 3 was just "oh it's cool to hate on Diablo 3? OMG IT IS BAAAAD".

It's a solid game if you can get it for cheap. The damn game still almost costs as much as it did at launch over here...

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.