Do you still remember Razer's "Project Christine"?

ahhming

A pipe dream/hype train of Razer's that probably won't be a thing for a long time. I guess they are focusing their marketing into more economocially viable ventures at the moment.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Vaporware...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I wonder if that thing actually even powered on, or if it was just an empty shell without any electronics in it.

What was the general response to this project? 

I think everyone thought it wasn't feasible... looks like everyone wasn't wrong.

I think everyone's for a nice modular system like that, but it just wouldn't work.

It was overhypes like watch dogs

The main difference being that Watch Dogs was an actual product and this was just a proof of concept.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

I hope they will talk about it at this years ces...or maybe show another case like the h440

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I wonder if that thing actually even powered on, or if it was just an empty shell without any electronics in it.

I think everyone thought it wasn't feasible... looks like everyone wasn't wrong.

I think everyone's for a nice modular system like that, but it just wouldn't work.

it did sound to be prohibitively fancy and thus expensive too (i think it was planned to be liquid cooled(?))

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Maybe it will pop back up at CES this year

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

i thought it was stupid

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

I think it was more of a proof of concept. I wouldn't want to know how expensive something like that would actually be.

I remember it. I don't really want to, though. It's an interesting idea, don't get me wrong, and it's good that they were exploring new ideas, but for me at least, it goes against the spirit of PC enthusiasm.