Solution for a heat in a hot room

Jaredcb03
I live in TX and it gets hot in this room (only 11x11 or so) and the wall in the pic is kind of west facing so I have heat issues for most of the year. Long gaming sessions with a GPU pumping out heat certainly don't help. I struggled with this for a couple of years before finding a solution. 

Underneath the desk on the right I have all the necessary cables running through the wall to a spare/guest bedroom on the other side. I have the other cables hidden behind a bookshelf. This room is very rarely used so I can crank up the fans if needed and can't hear a thing in the room I'm in. This also help with heat quite a bit. 

0f8cade5c8.jpg

ee64a158db.jpg

I have found one downside to this setup... I have to go into the other room to see my PC :( However I find not having a room hot as hell to be worth it. 

What do you all think of my setup? Any other solutions for heat in a small room you can think of (short of installing another A/C unit)?

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

What do you all think of my setup? Any other solutions for heat in a small room you can think of (short of installing another A/C unit)?

Looks clean.

I see a window--open it (if it opens).

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

what I do is I keep my room SUPER cold at all times, so I love my pc heat. It's kinda backfiring now that I can't have my pc on for a few days .-.

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Looks clean.

I do open the window when it's cool outside... Once again I live in TX and most of the year it's pretty hot outside...

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

Looks pretty cool.

what I do is I keep my room SUPER cold at all times, so I love my pc heat. It's kinda backfiring now that I can't have my pc on for a few days .-.

We don't bother heating the entire house much. And then my PC's in a massive room so it could never heat it up.

Sig under construction.

Whole Room Watercooling part 5

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Looks clean.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wont that introduce humidity thus causing pc degradation due to moist.  

Correct me if I'm wrong but wont that introduce humidity thus causing pc degradation due to moist.  

doesnt matter no matter where you are there will be humidity. even so it doesnt effect pc's that much anyway.

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

thats a nice setup and with that setup you can have loud as fuck delta fans in your case

EDIT:I am interesting in how you transferred cables though can you take photos of it?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

thats a nice setup and with that setup you can have loud as fuck delta fans in your case

EDIT:I am interesting in how you transferred cables though can you take photos of it?

Yep, i'll take some when I get back in about 1.5 hours.