What's the 'MR' key on a keyboard.

TheDylinTech
Go to solution Solved by LukaP,

record a macro with it

press it, record keys, press it again, you have a macro

@TheDylinTech

follow your threads

Picked up my new logitech G105s keyboard today and noticed a 'MR' key up in the top left...?

Just wondering what it is... Thanks!

The biggest bottleneck is the Aussie internet..

CPU: i5 4690k @ 3.5 | GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SOC | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1333 | Storage: 2TB HDD, 500GB HDD & 120GB SSD | CPU Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo x 2 fans | Case: ThermalTake S41 

Display: 2 x 1080p Monitors | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: DragonWar Phantom Battle Version | Mouse Pad: Logitech G240 | Audio: Logitech z506 Speakers & Audio Technica ATH-M50x | Misc: PS3, Iphone 5s & Ipad Air 

record a macro with it

@TheDylinTech

follow your threads

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

record a macro with it

@TheDylinTech

follow your threads

Ahhhh ok, thanks!  :D

The biggest bottleneck is the Aussie internet..

CPU: i5 4690k @ 3.5 | GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SOC | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1333 | Storage: 2TB HDD, 500GB HDD & 120GB SSD | CPU Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo x 2 fans | Case: ThermalTake S41 

Display: 2 x 1080p Monitors | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: DragonWar Phantom Battle Version | Mouse Pad: Logitech G240 | Audio: Logitech z506 Speakers & Audio Technica ATH-M50x | Misc: PS3, Iphone 5s & Ipad Air 

Picked up my new logitech G105s keyboard today and noticed a 'MR' key up in the top left...?

Just wondering what it is... Thanks!

Press MR than press one of G keys(the one you want the macro recording to be saved on)  than type whatever you wish to record on the keyboard and press MR again. You re done :) when you wish to use macro just press the G key you recorded it on and you re done. Also watch which  set of macro keys you record under (M1, M2 or M3)

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850