324 FPS ? how?

OCing Noob

just checked it out mate  91 tops 3D on . 159FPS 3D off. How the hell is this happening ? :blink:

No idea. Thats 3 times higher than it should be.

One time my old 280x was pulling 200 fps out of nowhere in bf3,but i realized it was because it loaded textures on the low preset instead of in ultra, and it changed when i restarted the game.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

One time my old 280x was pulling 200 fps out of nowhere in bf3,but i realized it was because it loaded textures on the low preset instead of in ultra, and it changed when i restarted the game.

is the some kind of lottrey thing in GPUs too?

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

is there some kind of lottrey thing in GPUs too?

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

how to take a screen shot i tried in every game to take py Print Screen but its giving me black screen when i past it in any photo editing software :wacko:

is there some kind of lottrey thing in GPUs too?

Yes. The GPU is a silicone chip and has the same sorts of impurities embedded inside as a CPU can have, but this affects mostly overclocking stability. If a perfect 270 was running at stock, it wouldn't pull more than 3x the frames than that of an average 270. If you really are getting these frames, i have no clue what is going on and I'll just give up now. The 270 is supposed to be a mid-range card.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

how to take a screen shot i tried in every game to take py Print Screen but its giving me black screen when i past it in any photo editing software :wacko:

FRAPS has a hotkey (i believe f10 or f8, im not sure, check the settings in fraps)

Yes. The GPU is a silicone chip and has the same sorts of impurities embedded inside as a CPU can have, but this affects mostly overclocking stability. If a perfect 270 was running at stock, it wouldn't pull more than 3x the frames than that of an average 270. If you really are getting these frames, i have no clue what is going on and I'll just give up now. The 270 is supposed to be a mid-range card.

Yes it is as Company stated that as internet stated that as even box stated that but its ....mind bogling for me too. i'm gona remove the heat sink and will see may be i they put a 290X chip on a 270 PCB . that will be the answer i guess and that 290X have to be a lottery to do this to me .lol

Yes it is as Company stated that as internet stated that as even box stated that but its ....mind bogling for me too. i'm gona remove the heat sink and will see may be i they put a 290X chip on a 270 PCB . that will be the answer i guess and that 290X have to be a lottery to do this to me .lol

The card is powered by a single 6 pin connector. It is not a 290x for sure

The card is poweres by a single 6 pin connector. It is not a 290x for sure

yup. you are right .... i'm gonna bang my head on wall if i can't get the reason for this .LOL

Post a video.

I won't believe!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Post a video.

I won't believe!

i'll record video  but let me clear one thing mate i don't care you belive it or not .i'm not here to be "lord Shiva G" of computers i'm just asking a question which is taking me too like it took all of you.

i'll record video  but let me clear one thing mate i don't care you belive it or not .i'm not here to be "lord Shiva G" of computers i'm just asking a question which is taking me too like it took all of you.

I don't care either.

Just curious that's all.

Hail lord Shiva! Wait!!

I'm an Atheist :P

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I don't care either.

Just curious that's all.

Hail lord Shiva! Wait!!

I'm an Atheist :P

me too LOL

In all probability the guys on YouTube have Vsync enabled (vertical sync) which matches your screens refresh rate.

Most screens go to 60 hertz, thus 60 fps is the most they can display, and you can't physically see beyond that because the panel in the screen doesn't support it so anything beyond 60 fps is useless. There are also 120 hz screens which show up to 120 fps and 144 hz screens which show up to 144 fps. On those screens you can see the fps increase up to 120 or 144 fps, but higher than that and you won't be able to see it, just like the 60hz.

Vertical sync matches the fps to your screens hz so that the game is 'locked' on that fps, even if it can go higher, it doesn't have any use, since you can't see it anyway.

My Screen have 144hz refresh rate stated on box.And yes according to optic laws don't allow human Eye to see beyond 60hz per second .

Complains because fps too high.......

May your framerates be low and your temperatures high.

Wait, that's not how it goes!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

May your framerates be low and your temperatures high.

Wait, that's not how it goes!

yeah 340C in my room and i'm still alive lol

Your GPU is whay will give you high FPS, not the CPU (except when the CPU is too slow for the GPU)

That being said, the r9 270 should max out bf4 on high settings at 1080p (not ultra) below 60 fps. Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-270-review-benchmarks,3669-4.html

I think FRAPS is lying to you (maybe reporting double-frame rate?), or something magical is going on.

I get 100fps on my r9 270 they've optimised a lot

I get 100fps on my r9 270 they've optimised a lot

one more in the bag. so i'm not alone . in what game you are getting 100?

one more in the bag. so i'm not alone . in what game you are getting 100?

When is that video coming? I would also like to see this.

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

When is that video coming? I would also like to see this.

What video?

What video?

The video of you showing us this massive fps gain you are getting with that card on maxed out settings.

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

I max it out on my rig at 250 fps so it;s not that hard, as for limiting framerate enable the console in the settings then press Tilde or ¬ then type /com_max fps then the max fps you want the game to render so for 60 fps it would be /com_maxfps 60

MW3 ?
Here let me help you - The only game that is with graphics and demands something is advanced warfare. Every other cod game runs on anything.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

@OCing Noob, I get 85fps in Cinebench R15 with a R9 270, either my 270 sucks, or your 270 is not really a 270 and is something like a 290. IDK what the hell is going on

qYzatJy.png

RIP in pepperonis m8s