T-Mobile just trolled the competition with their Uncarrier Christmas special

TopWargamer

I'm  not from USA, or i have any idea about carriers there, but i'm quite sure that John Legere is the one who made T-Mobile what it is now (form what i'm reading, they're the least shittiest of all the carriers, but have worse coverage...) :)

I just wish we had your prices for phones here... :(

The last news link.

7584de95108db4ba751cfc5b2705030b.png

Just because the T-mobile CEO is cheeky, it doesn't mean they are any different than their rivals.

The last news link.

Just because the T-mobile CEO is cheeky, it doesn't mean they are any different than their rivals.

that's actually couple months old news. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I use T-mobile and invest in them too. Their a pretty strong company financially. 

6fada95342c6314e9b324ba241170c09.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm  not from USA, or i have any idea about carriers there, but i'm quite sure that John Legere is the one who made T-Mobile what it is now (form what i'm reading, they're the least shittiest of all the carriers, but have worse coverage...) :)

I just wish we had your prices for phones here... :(

Their coverage is actually second best behind Verizon. Then it's ATT, then Sprint in dead last in terms of 4g LTE. But the phones here are actually pretty expensive off contract. A Note 3, for example, can run over 800 bucks. And an iPhone 6 Plus 128GB can run at a grand.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have T-mobile in the Netherlands..... great provider, never had problems, while I did with other providers.

Their coverage is actually second best behind Verizon. Then it's ATT, then Sprint in dead last in terms of 4g LTE. But the phones here are actually pretty expensive off contract. A Note 3, for example, can run over 800 bucks. And an iPhone 6 Plus 128GB can run at a grand.

Voila: http://www.mobilnisvet.com/mobilni-proizvodjac

Off contract prices here, those are in euros, and the cheapest i could find... Also, should add that our average monthly salary is around 300-330 euros... :(

Also, if they have good prices, and good coverage, why don't more people go to them O.o

Voila: http://www.mobilnisvet.com/mobilni-proizvodjac

Off contract prices here, those are in euros, and the cheapest i could find... Also, should add that our average monthly salary is around 300-330 euros... :(

I'm assuming close to 1000 USD.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The last news link.

7584de95108db4ba751cfc5b2705030b.png

I don't believe in "good" companies... Every company is bad, but there are some that are very little bad and some that are bad to the bone...

I'm assuming close to 1000 USD.

You're not far off... It's around 1050$... I hate our prices here.... :(

You're not far off... It's around 1050$... I hate our prices here.... :(

Still, 1000 for a phone, then tack on the tax, it's pricey.

I have T-mobile in the Netherlands..... great provider, never had problems, while I did with other providers.

is it the same type of service in the netherlands? do they have the simple choice plans where you are? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

is it the same type of service in the netherlands? do they have the simple choice plans where you are?

Not sure what you mean... The plans go like this:

10 euro base+

Amount of minutes of calling you want+

Amount of GB you want.

If you have a small amount of minutes and GB then they will charge way more for the device when you initially get it, but you pay less per month of course because you chose a small amount of data and minutes.

Choose a large amount and the device is very cheap or free.

So you get to choose how large the plan is.

Say Base 10 euro plus X amount of minutes = 15 euro + X amount of GB is 10 euro= 35 euro per month and for that you pay around.... I think 60-100 euro for the device one time?

Not sure what you mean... The plans go like this:

10 euro base+

Amount of minutes of calling you want+

Amount of GB you want.

If you have a small amount of minutes and GB then they will charge way more for the device when you initially get it, but you pay less per month of course because you chose a small amount of data and minutes.

Choose a large amount and the device is very cheap or free.

So you get to choose how large the plan is.

Say Base 10 euro plus X amount of minutes = 15 euro + X amount of GB is 10 euro= 35 euro per month and for that you pay around.... I think 60-100 euro for the device one time?

oh so its the same as what the other carriers besides T-mo have here. over here we have 3-4 plats. all plans have unlimited minutes and SMS. the base plan has a 1GB data limit, the mid plan has 4GB data limit and unlimited is... unlimited. so we only pay for data in the higher plans. it can also include international data and SMS in more than 120 countries. if you go over your limits, they just throttle you down and you dont get some stupid bill.  

in order to get your device, you either pay full price upfront. or pay a monthly price for it. 

Aw man, that was great, and this is why I love T-Mobile. 

Says the guy who contemplated switching to Verizon and AT&T in the last 2 months....

you disappoint me son. </3

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Says the guy who contemplated switching to Verizon and AT&T in the last 2 months....

you disappoint me son. </3

There were very good reasons for those, beebskabae.

And besides, I've even told you at the time that I loved TMo.

>_>

COMIC SANS

There were very good reasons for those, beebskabae.

And besides, I've even told you at the time that I loved TMo.

>_>

Willingness to cheat on your lover is not love. You broke T-Mobiles heart... 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Willingness to cheat on your lover is not love. You broke T-Mobiles heart... 

Nope, cause I'm still with them!

:D

COMIC SANS

Nope, cause I'm still with them!

:D

Till you betray them and betray our friendship as well.

Hail Sithis!

Till you betray them and betray our friendship as well.

I would never!

COMIC SANS

Too bad T-Mobile has crap coverage where I live..

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Too bad T-Mobile has crap coverage where I live..

And i live like a 30 minute walk from T-Mobile HQ.