EK Announces New Supremacy CPU Waterblock Tops

BCMods

2053715.jpg?717

The translucent green, blue and red tops have been shown without a circle design, boasting a clean look with only a small EK badge as well as writing indicating inlet and outlet ports for optimal performance.

Read More

Interesting, I am definitely intrigued by the clear plexi one, was not a fan of the whole foggy style they used previously.

Nice option for customer rigs. I seem to be the only one to actually like the CSQ design they currently use :D

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

Interesting, I am definitely intrigued by the clear plexi one, was not a fan of the whole foggy style they used previously.

I actually had both the original CSQ and Clean CSQ tops. I sanded and polished the original one and it looked freaking awesome. Much preferred the nice and shiny circles on the tops as opposed to the new blank ones.

ghost already posted about this... 

Did a quick search and couldn't find it, could you give me a link please?

I bet ya this got suggested by someone to EK not them thinking of it themselves :D :D

I can't describe how much EK annoy me with the lack of credit they give, especially when they steal people's photos, upload them to their Facebook page, then tag all of their own products in it, instead of the builder...

I actually had both the original CSQ and Clean CSQ tops. I sanded and polished the original one and it looked freaking awesome. Much preferred the nice and shiny circles on the tops as opposed to the new blank ones.

Did a quick search and couldn't find it, could you give me a link please?

I can't describe how much EK annoy me with the lack of credit they give, especially when they steal people's photos, upload them to their Facebook page, then tag all of their own products in it, instead of the builder...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/27365-new-supremacy-tops/

not a big deal, i just wanted to give credit to him :)

Does anyone know if EK water clocks perform well? They look really nice.

Does anyone know if EK water clocks perform well? They look really nice.

They perform as well as most high quality blocks, honestly the difference is usually not that large so I'd rather choose based on looks. That said, if you use precise mount for the Supremacy and mount it on a naked Ivy/Haswell chip it's pretty much the best in terms of performance.

I bet ya this got suggested by someone to EK not them thinking of it themselves :D :D

They have a part of their website for people to post there ideas and other people can vote for what they want to see and then EK decides.

I've had a Raystorm and Supremacy. The EK block was by far the easiest to mount and has the best looks :)

I've had a Raystorm and Supremacy. The EK block was by far the easiest to mount and has the best looks :)

I love the looks of EK waterblocks even the crop circles :d haven't tired mounting

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

This is all well and good, but they need to release the aftermarket tops for their other blocks, if not i couldn't see the point of having a red block while the GPU/RAM blocks are still using the CSQ design.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog