ENDED: The ✖ Giveaway III Mini! - This Week: Toy Soldiers

Bleedman0xx
Go to solution Solved by rashdanml,

Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride.

:>

Sorry just too late :(

There will be a next time. This giveaway was also an experiment. I'm still thinking of ways to make it better so it can last longer and such.

There will be a next time. This giveaway was also an experiment. I'm still thinking of ways to make it better so it can last longer and such.

This was too easy,because i just googled "those alien" and rest of that thing come easily.

This was too easy,because i just googled "those alien" and rest of that thing come easily.

Yeah, I know someone can easily google part of the answer and get a good chance of the correct answer. This was just to test the waters for new concepts for my giveaways.

Yeah, I know someone can easily google part of the answer and get a good chance of the correct answer. This was just to test the waters for new concepts for my giveaways.

Meme contest would be awesome.

Like give 24h time to entry.

That would be awesome.

qAVGxoK.png

Works! Thanks :) 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2