ENDED: The ✖ Giveaway III Mini! - This Week: Toy Soldiers

Bleedman0xx
Go to solution Solved by rashdanml,

Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride.

:>

post-20169-0-23720900-1371578621.png

The ✖ Giveaway III Mini is now over! The winner is: rashdanml - Congratulations!

post-20169-0-79232500-1371578623.jpg

Toy Soldiers is an action-packed strategy-based game in which players command antique WWI toy soldiers vying for control of the trench-filled battlefields of Europe. Deploy an exciting arsenal such as tanks, cavalry, biplanes, and flamethrowers in vintage WWI toy dioramas. Developed by Signal Studios, Toy Soldiers allows you to take control of individual units or control the entire battlefield from a strategic view. Integrating multiple game genres and world-class visuals, Toy Soldiers is a unique and action-packed entertainment experience!

Command your Toy Soldiers in epic, action-packed battles. Position your defenses and take direct control of your artillery to bomb the enemy positions, pilot your bi-plane against the enemy trench, or maneuver your tanks across No-Man’s Land and lead your Toy Soldiers to victory!

All DLC from the Xbox LIVE® Arcade hit is included!

post-20169-0-08685300-1371578623.png

It is very important that you read this entire post before you enter!

"What is The  Giveaway Mini, and how does it differ from your other giveaways?"

• The ✖ Giveaway Mini is much like The ✖ Lottery except that with the Mini variant, my goal is to make it fun for the people who choose to participate. The style of the giveaway will function much like a "forum game" that you see in many other sites that have forum based communities.

On with the show!
The lucky winner of this week's mini giveaway will receive a free Steam key of Toy Soldiers!

To the Reader:

• DO NOT post if you simply want to thank me for my giveaways. If you'd like to show your support for my giveaways then simply click the "Like This" button on this post below. Please don't post if you don't intend to enter the giveaway as it will hurt the chances of others who enter.

How it Works:

• ( The rules for entering this giveaway may be a bit confusing at first. So please read carefully. )
  • Basically, we're going to be playing a little game similar to Wheel of Fortune. I'm going to choose a word or phrase and you're going to have to guess what that word or phrase is to win the prize.
  • To play, you start off by guessing a letter from the alphabet. If you guessed correctly, that letter will be added to the bottom of this post, revealing part of the hidden phrase or word.
  • Example entry: [link]

Rules:

• You may only guess up to 4 letters (1 letter per entry.) per page in this thread. If you've reached that limit then you must wait until a new page has been created to be able to continue submitting entries. However, if you'd like to take a risk and would like try to solve the puzzle, you may do so as many times as you wish regardless of the 4 entries per page limit. Read "Disqualifications" on more about this. )
  • Don't worry if you guess an incorrect letter, you may continue to keep playing. It won't disqualify you from the giveaway.
  • In order to prevent cheaters and spam, all members who participate must wait for my reply in this thread to their post. This is how I will be able to tell you if you've guessed a letter incorrectly or not.

Disqualifications:

• If a member has posted an entry in this thread and I have yet to reply to their post. You must wait for my reply to their post before you may post yours. ( Also applies to item below. )
  • You may attempt to solve the hidden phrase by guessing the phrase in it's entirety. But if you guess incorrectly, you're disqualified and you're no longer able to continue playing or win the prize. Risky risky...

How to Win:

• If your post has guessed the winning letter and has solved the puzzle then you've won! Enjoy your prize!

tl;dr:

• Get out.  <_<

Remember, If a member has posted an entry in this thread and I have yet to reply to their post. You must wait for my reply to their post before you may post yours.

If any of the above has confused you, please don't hesitate to PM me and I will try to explain it the best way I can. Please, do not post your questions/concerns in this thread.  ^_^

Good luck!

Puzzle: Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride.

Correct!

Next entry.

T, and it was easier to see the amount of letters in each word before. 

edit: badly timed.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

L

Correct! You've used up your entry limit. Please wait until the next page to continue.

Next entry!

Correct! You've used up your entry limit. Please wait until the next page to continue.

Next entry!

O.

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

@OP

Do you reply to peoples post if they say a wrong character? Or do you skip their post and leave them f5ing the page hoping for a response only to find out that when you reply to the post you say that you didn't see the post.

@OP

Do you reply to peoples post if they say a wrong character? Or do you skip their post and leave them f5ing the page hoping for a response only to find out that when you reply to the post you say that you didn't see the post.

• In order to prevent cheaters and spam, all members who participate must wait for my reply in this thread to their post. This is how I will be able to tell you if you've guessed a letter incorrectly or not.

If I have yet to reply to the entry above yours, your entry doesn't count other than it will take away one of your entries.

Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride.

:>