Shoes That You Always Prefer

reapersivan

Hi sorry if there is a similar thread, but I wasn't aware of it. Anyways, what are one of your favorite type of shoes that you need/is your first option. I honestly prefer leather Nike Sweet Classics. It's a bummer trying to find them anywhere at stores. I can never seem to find them except online, which I never buy shoes from. I have loved those shoes due to their durability, comfort and style. Other than that, I don't get other shoes.

Nike Janoskis.

White Converse All Stars (low profile, no high rise)

Vans OTW (white, of course)

Nike Free Run

Brooks PureFlow

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Any shoe if you wear it long enough, but if id have to pick it'd be high top DC's. My current shoes: dc-spartan-hi-wc-high-top--armor-battles

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Love a pair of skate shoes

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

chucks-low.jpg 

vans-authentic-schuhe-yoda-aloha-950-zoo

These are my current favorite shoes.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Hi sorry if there is a similar thread, but I wasn't aware of it. Anyways, what are one of your favorite type of shoes that you need/is your first option. I honestly prefer leather Nike Sweet Classics. It's a bummer trying to find them anywhere at stores. I can never seem to find them except online, which I never buy shoes from. I have loved those shoes due to their durability, comfort and style. Other than that, I don't get other shoes.

sneakers, I buy the chinabrands because they're so darn cheap. it's shoes that feel like slippers.

can't find a reference of what mine look like though I guess the high tops DC's look close.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

Bedfords or GTFO

vans-bedford-schuhe-brown-gum-140.jpg

vans-otw-bedford-native-5.jpg

Probably my favorite pair of Vans (and casual shoe in general) ever. Ludlows aren't bad either. I've owned at least three pairs of Bedfords. Love those shoes

For working out, I like Asics Nimbus' and Mizuno Wave Runners' of all the running/training shoes I've tried

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Civic Duty! Shoes made out of Tyvek.

My K Swiss Rinzler SP's

898-k-swiss-rinzler-black-gladiator-0228

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

The babes

ive been using those as gym shoes for 5 years now. they are the "lucky underwear" of my feet. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I really want a pair of Cole Haan suede shoes. They look good with my outfit. Problem is they're stupidly expensive.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

ive been using those as gym shoes for 5 years now. they are the "lucky underwear" of my feet.

I bought some leather Adidas on September and they look like crap! They are ripped, the sides came apart a little (some strong glue would probably help). Those Nikes, but in black and red, I have ran miles, played football, basketball, soccer, and lots of other things and the grip on the bottoms is worn out a little, and they have not even ripped from the sides at all! I've had 4 Sweet Classics in my whole life. I NEED THEM

I really like this pair of dr. Seuss convers's that my friend has.

But i like casual flat-style shoes in generall

http://www.csneaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/05/Convers-Chuck-Taylor-Dr-Seuss-Orange.jpg

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I bought some leather Adidas on September and they look like crap! They are ripped, the sides came apart a little (some strong glue would probably help). Those Nikes, but in black and red, I have ran miles, played football, basketball, soccer, and lots of other things and the grip on the bottoms is worn out a little, and they have not even ripped from the sides at all! I've had 4 Sweet Classics in my whole life. I NEED THEM

Probably just leather Adidas. I got fabric Adidas from 2 years ago and no rips. Although it makes my socks smell like a big shit, even with the CoolLite insole.

Probably just leather Adidas. I got fabric Adidas from 2 years ago and no rips. Although it makes my socks smell like a big shit, even with the CoolLite insole.

generic post 

I honestly do not like fabric shoes, they usually rip easily for me. I bought my first pair of Vans and they lasted me 2months

thats the only pair i bought. i liked them sooooo much that i mistook blazers for them, now i like shoes that have the lunar souls in them. so i have like 7 different colored blazers with lunar souls in them. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I honestly do not like fabric shoes, they usually rip easily for me. I bought my first pair of Vans and they lasted me 2months

Yeah, but my black Converse has lasted me about 10 months without much wear, just a small hole near my pinky toe joint, but other than that, I like canvas shoes. Plus, they don't make my socks smell. But my last pair of Vans was a different story. The entire outsole fell off after 2 months of light use. Shame, cuz i bought them off ebay. and they looked stupid.

thats the only pair i bought. i liked them sooooo much that i mistook blazers for them, now i like shoes that have the lunar souls in them. so i have like 7 different colored blazers with lunar souls in them.

They look nice but I do not like high tops

Yeah, but my black Converse has lasted me about 10 months without much wear, just a small hole near my pinky toe joint, but other than that, I like canvas shoes. Plus, they don't make my socks smell. But my last pair of Vans was a different story. The entire outsole fell off after 2 months of light use. Shame, cuz i bought them off ebay. and they looked stupid.

When it comes to heavy duty leather, leave it to nike