benq motion blur reduction on the xl2430t on or off when playing csgo

ClarmonkGaming

I play csgo competitively I got my new monitor benq xl2430t for gamign it is very good i am wondering though should i use motion blur reduction on or off having it on will makes things smoother but apparently it adds 4ms of input lag will 4ms even matter 

Disable it if you don´t need it and activate if you start to get headaches (don´t play with headaches or when u´re really tired...)

Disable it if you don´t need it and activate if you start to get headaches (don´t play with headaches or when u´re really tired...)

um i dont usually play when i have a headache and why dont i need it?

um i dont usually play when i have a headache and why dont i need it?

The reason u bought the gaming monitor is the low response time, or not?

The reason u bought the gaming monitor is the low response time, or not?

Yes and 144hz

then activate it if you want to lower motion blur 

i think im gonna keep it off i do well with it off so 

plz explain why 

Sure. On my XL2411Z even with the blurbusters software to tweak it, my eyes got very strained and i couldn't focus well, when playing tf2 (similar to cs go). The screen is also pretty dim even when gamma = 1.6 in-game and brightness is max.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Sure. On my XL2411Z even with the blurbusters software to tweak it, my eyes got very strained and i couldn't focus well, when playing tf2 (similar to cs go). The screen is also pretty dim even when gamma = 1.6 in-game and brightness is max.

thx 

thx 

That was just a quick summary. Feel free to ask further questions if you have any.

PS I used the ICC 120hz profile for my monitor and it looks 1000000% better (not quite as good as my IPS panel but decent). I believe the 2430 has better out of the box colour calibration so you may not have to use an ICC profile.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

That was just a quick summary. Feel free to ask further questions if you have any.

PS I used the ICC 120hz profile for my monitor and it looks 1000000% better (not quite as good as my IPS panel but decent). I believe the 2430 has better out of the box colour calibration so you may not have to use an ICC profile.

I got a asus pa248q for watching movies and such so colours arent really a issue for me