Norton developed ''Unhackable'' Jeans...

SSOB

Norton-Broek.jpg

Original article:

http://www.apparata.nl/nieuws/norton-ontwikkelt-anti-hack-broek-10759

Quick Google translate;

A pocket for your gadgets, which is as safe as your PC.

We know especially if Norton antivirus program, but that will change starting today. In cooperation with Beta Fire in San Francisco, they developed a trouser and jacket all your digital devices from outside dangers. In the pockets of these garments are RFID-blocking substances which make it impossible to steal your bank details for example.

RFID bag
The pants includes both the front and the back (where your wallet is usually) such anti-hacking pocket, while the jacket has only one bag. According to Beta Brands are they with Norton in October started developing privacy-clothes. People could pre-order the garments (in the style of Kickstarter and IndieGoGo), and on the basis of those figures Beta Brands decided to cancel the jacket, and to sell the pants.

You can actually but them Here: http://www.betabrand.com/think-tank/crowdfunding/mens-rfid-blocking-pocket-norton-denim-jeans.html

Interested in Business and Technology

Sexy time, the other person starts to take off your pants, "acces violation detected", zapps them, "thread neutralized"

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

shit someone hacked my jeans, no not down there NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Sexy time, the other person starts to take off your pants, "acces violation detected", zapps them, "thread neutralized"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh I'm dying!!! xD

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

They should put heavy lead between the stitching so nothing gets thorough..Sure there will be tiny cons like your pants weighing a ton and your phone not getting any reception in your pocket but it's a small price to pay for security, amirite?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I do like the thought of this. but

I have a sneaking suspicion that after 30 days they'll drop and i'll have to pay for a year of norton antivirus just to wear them.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"Foreign body entry detected, activating liquid nitrogen eviction protocol"

I wonder if these pants could be outfitted with an AI....

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Sigh... Just another useless thing trying to cash in on the FUD that NFC is dangerous and you will get your account details stolen.

So will this block all wireless signals or just the really low waves used by NFC? If it blocks all then I bet half of the people getting these will be mad at their phone losing reception...

I wouldn't put anything Norton have made near my crotch.

------------ Current Build ------------

i5-3470@3.2GHz - EVGA 660Ti 2GB - 8GB Wam - ASUS P8Z77 - 3.5TB HDD's - 250GB Kingston SSD

Razer Naga 2014 - Corsair K70 - Logitech G930 - Blue Yeti - Wacom TouchPad - Steelseries Mat - Surface 2

I do like the thought of this. but

I have a sneaking suspicion that after 30 days they'll drop and i'll have to pay for a year of norton antivirus just to wear them.. 

Or at least your flies will open itself at inappropriate times.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Or at least your flies will open itself at inappropriate times.

And a flap will fall out with the norton "Trial has expired" text on it xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I laughed much harder at the comments on this thread than I should have.....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

B-b-b-b-but I checked it with google....

Dont even try sobbing, SSOB

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

B-b-b-b-but I checked it with google....

That doesn't surprise me.  I have a prick of time finding old threads, it doesn't matter what search engine I use, it usually ends up quicker to start at about the date and manually scroll through each page. :(

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

That doesn't surprise me.  I have a prick of time finding old threads, it doesn't matter what search engine I use, it usually ends up quicker to start at about the date and manually scroll through each page. :(

Google usually finds it for me.

Interested in Business and Technology