The War Z

RadSalacan

You are awarding stupid ass criminals......do you know what they did when they got tons of cash from steam and when it was removed, they released pictures of them in Las Vegas!

Also watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKAm3nzg6I

I don't like this game ether but you shouldn't hear other's opinions! If everyone would then we would all be the same! (Like you:)

I don't like this game ether but you shouldn't hear other's opinions! If everyone would then we would all be the same! (Like you:)

Considering opinions and taking them as your own are two very different things.

Me asking for your opinion, then comparing to others and doing research on the subject to form my own opinion is VEEEERY different from just listening to your opinion and taking it as my own.

Sometimes the latter is all you can do, but the former is a much better option. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The crappy engine completely destroys warz. The engine is designed for third person fighting and first person doesnt help it at all.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just beware, The WarZ no longer exists. They changed the name due to trademark infringement (unfortunately hollywood won that with no effort).

Same terrible game with a new name. Expect to see promotion crap as if it's something brand new as it tries to steal more sales.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/06/20/the-war-z-changes-its-name-if-not-its-ways/

*Spoken as a dissapointed pre-purchase Alpha user.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Just beware, The WarZ no longer exists. They changed the name due to trademark infringement (unfortunately hollywood won that with no effort).

Same terrible game with a new name. Expect to see promotion crap as if it's something brand new as it tries to steal more sales.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/06/20/the-war-z-changes-its-name-if-not-its-ways/

*Spoken as a dissapointed pre-purchase Alpha user.

Did you get refund?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I really advise you to not even try. 2 of my friends play all the time but it seems so lame. Even when I was playing with them I still found it so bad. So glitchy as well.

Wait for DayZ before you buy games that sound similar.

This.

DayZ started this whole "Zombie Survival game" craze, so let the ones who did it first and did it best (with what tools they had) have your money. I'd say no one else deserves it. (ESPECIALLY War Z/whatever the hell it's called now).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Did you get refund?

Nope no refunds were allowed for the time which I purchased. Refunds were handed out to only those who bought through steam. I really wasn't concerned about a refund for such a cheap game.

It didn't bother me, I throw money in the garbage occasionally. Wouldn't be the first game I bought that sucked ;) Maybe one day I'll jump in and spend several hours playing if they get their shit together.

Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Did you mean 'Infestation: Survivor Stories' ?

huehuehuehue

I get WarZ was downright copied

But I think this one is worse..

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Did you mean 'Infestation: Survivor Stories' ?

huehuehuehue

I get WarZ was downright copied

But I think this one is worse..

The issues isn't that it was a copy paste game. The issue to me was that it's a HORRIBLE game, everything about it was done extremely sub par. Movement, gunplay, combat, stealth, items, a cash market. Those are just some of the areas that the game fell apart it had nothing to do with "warz vs dayz" that argument acted as a shroud to hide just how poor the game was. You can even look at their false advertising claims as another thing that dragged the game down.

Ignoring every promise, issue, dayz comparison, and just playing the game. You quickly find how bad it is just in terms of gameplay mechanics. When walking around in a game is difficult due to invisible barriers, random damage from stepping on a rock, and just plain clunkyness of the controls you simply put that game aside and never touch it again.

note, I didn't even bring up the lack of anti-hack tools or all the hackers in the game ;)

The entire game was based upon the idea of Meta-Gaming. Where the players would create their own game within the world. It didn't happen. They essentially tried to hand you a stick and told you to go outside and play. Nearly everyone dropped that stick and left because there's not much you can do with only a stick and the dev's refused to add any actual gameplay.

The issues isn't that it was a copy paste game. The issue to me was that it's a HORRIBLE game, everything about it was done extremely sub par. Movement, gunplay, combat, stealth, items, a cash market. Those are just some of the areas that the game fell apart it had nothing to do with "warz vs dayz" that argument acted as a shroud to hide just how poor the game was. You can even look at their false advertising claims as another thing that dragged the game down.

Ignoring every promise, issue, dayz comparison, and just playing the game. You quickly find how bad it is just in terms of gameplay mechanics. When walking around in a game is difficult due to invisible barriers, random damage from stepping on a rock, and just plain clunkyness of the controls you simply put that game aside and never touch it again.

note, I didn't even bring up the lack of anti-hack tools or all the hackers in the game ;)

The entire game was based upon the idea of Meta-Gaming. Where the players would create their own game within the world. It didn't happen. They essentially tried to hand you a stick and told you to go outside and play. Nearly everyone dropped that stick and left because there's not much you can do with only a stick and the dev's refused to add any actual gameplay.

In the end, we can all say.

IF they were trying to copy DayZ (bit obvious)

They did a terrible job

But I've considered buying the game,

then I found out you can respawn after an hour

and I watched some gameplays on youtube (pretty useful for once)

And figured it might not be the best idea

And they are asking 15 Euros now, which is expensive considering the game is a pile of poo

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

LOL, my advice is to forget you ever bought it.

From what my friends told me this game flopped real hard. When I last tried it (again after 3 months of not playing) there was no one in any servers. I also find it hilarious the devs changed the title of the game.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

This.

DayZ started this whole "Zombie Survival game" craze, so let the ones who did it first and did it best (with what tools they had) have your money. I'd say no one else deserves it. (ESPECIALLY War Z/whatever the hell it's called now).

Actually Arma had zombie style survival missions long before Day Z

Eh, it's pretty bad, there are no good survival zombie games out really.

DayZ is just as bad, so don't get that either. (I'm a huge Arma fan by the way, DayZ is just mind-numbingly boring) And if you've never played Arma before have fun spending the first day figuring the horrible control scheme, which is improved a lot with Arma III but I digress, wait until the DayZ standalone comes out, it looks like it's shaping up nicely.

You can say alot of things aboot Dayzed, boring is not one of them. It would be like playing skyrim and saying there is no story. You fucked up something along the way. 

You can say alot of things aboot Dayzed, boring is not one of them. It would be like playing skyrim and saying there is no story. You fucked up something along the way. 

I, and many other people I know, find DayZ extremely boring, and we're all big Arma players. I didn't fuck up anything, scavenge some guns and supplies, find a car, kill some people, kill some zombies and repeat. Every survival zombie game in one sentence.

In fact the entire zombie genre is starting to bore the fuck out of me. LOOK ZOMBIES, AND GUNS, WILL YOU SURVIVE? No, because this game looks like shit, is my answer. Last good zombie game was The Walking Dead by Telltale.

You sir must be easily impressed by games, Skyrim has an interesting story!? HA, I laugh in your face.

I, and many other people I know, find DayZ extremely boring, and we're all big Arma players. I didn't fuck up anything, scavenge some guns and supplies, find a car, kill some people, kill some zombies and repeat. Every survival zombie game in one sentence.

In fact the entire zombie genre is starting to bore the fuck out of me. LOOK ZOMBIES, AND GUNS, WILL YOU SURVIVE? No, because this game looks like shit, is my answer. Last good zombie game was The Walking Dead by Telltale.

You sir must be easily impressed by games, Skyrim has an interesting story!? HA, I laugh in your face.

I think you spoke for yourself on this one. A game is what you make of it. 

Actually Arma had zombie style survival missions long before Day Z

But Day Z is what made it popular and started the craze, as I said.

I think you spoke for yourself on this one. A game is what you make of it. 

^

It has everything to do with how you play the game and what you make of it. Day Z has tons of potential, but it has to be utilized.

So, I would agree. You screwed something up along the way.

† Christian Member †