I think I have been conned.

LinusSwagTips

I brought an msi-z77a g43 gaming motherboard of WAE+. On Gogle shopping the reviews for the website were decent and believable at first glance, the prices were only £10 off amazon's prices so they weren't too good to be true. SO... i brought it, 10 days later 4 days after the expected arrival they won't let me log in or answer my e-mals please does anyone know what to do. i'm desperate.

Find a number and call them, stuff just seems to get done faster when you're yelling at someone down the phone rather than a sharply worded email.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Find a number and call them, stuff just seems to get done faster when you're yelling at someone down the phone rather than a sharply worded email.

i've tried calling and they haven't picked up, i have to wait again for when their phone lines are open.

i've tried calling and they haven't picked up, i have to wait again for when their phone lines are open.

yeah looking at their website the phones are open 9-5 mon-fri. it looks like a fairly large company, you're probably just very unlucky and several problems are happening at the same time.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Reading through these reviews, they seem to be very problematic. If you can't contact them through calling or email, the next step is to go through the bank. Ring your bank and ask to cancel the payment; if it's already gone through, then you may have to contact your bank's fraud department. If you used paypal, file a claim against them through Paypal. 

http://www.scamwebsites.co.uk/scam-websites-blog.html?view=entry&year=2012&month=01&day=03&id=11%3Awe-are-electricals

They are a legit site, but they do appear to have a long history of problems.

How did you pay for the product?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

credit card

So if you don't get the product and can't get a hold of them, file a fraud claim with the credit card agency.

Most of the time your credit card company will just do a chargeback (basically, they'll just reverse the charge, but without talking to the merchant, and the merchant has to deal with it (or prove that you've received something)) and you'll get your money.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Yea... don't break your head. Credit card is the BANK money, not yours. So call the bank, ask for a charge back because of the fraudulent purchase, explain that they ignore your calls, and aren't delivering the purchased good. They'll reverse the charge, and the bank will deal with the company. In other words, the bank will bug them and be in trouble, not you :)

You're lucky.  When you pay with a CC, it's the creditors money not yours, so they will go out of their way to get it back unlike debt transactions.  Because in the end you can refuse to pay, so they are kinda stuck...

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Next time check where you buy your things from... 10 pounds isn't that much :P. 

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Always look for verification of vendors you don't know in forum threads and such (you can search in Google by going to "more" > "discussions").

I cringed when I saw "WAE+"...We Are Electricals is practically a scam site, even if it's just a case of immense incompetence. Be glad you've cottoned on after days...I know people have waited months while wading through WAE's bullshit.

WAE+ are a drop shipper and do not hold product in stock.

I got my time wasted by them a couple of years back, never again.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.