So, erm, this is one penny.

MLG Doge

Is all the price back up now?

sadly yes

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

So, no idea what this is, but these snowflake things appeared next to my order. The image url says "Garnish Late" so I'm assuming it means delivery could not happen for a while due to christmas stress.

4f2ff38673.pnghttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/02/x-locale/cs/orders/images/holiday_garnish_late._V320678004_.png

Mines still says "

Preparing for Dispatch
Dispatch estimate: Monday, 15 December 2014 - Tuesday, 16 December 2014"

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Hmm, my mobile amazon app is giving me a different delivery estimate than on desktop... hmmmm.

f8fje8y.png

I bought 20 pound worth of em :D

They're not gonna honour that. They might honour mine, or they might of if people like you never abused it, darnit.

They've fixed it

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

76058dfd32.png

Uh oh, looks like they've up and left. No products on their storefront, and a negative review yesterday for random cancellation of orders. This'll be interesting.

Recieved this message for one of the items that I ordered. 

"The incorrect pricing of 1p on all items was caused by an Amazon glitch and has nothing to do with me what so ever and was beyond my control. If you have placed an order then it will be cancelled and you will not received any goods ordered due to this glitch. If you have any other questions or concerns then you should contact Amazon. Thank you."

However the person who complained about his cancelled item already had his orders cancelled, mine have not been cancelled however. I'm a bit mad, but understanding at the same time. If payments have already been processed then don't they have to send the items by law in the UK for fear of false advertising? Amazon states they can cancel orders like this in their policy, but this supplier says nothing like that, they don't even have a policy.

Looks like because of the massive scale of this you could still get your things

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I wonder if I'll actually get 200 of them, I just bought them for fun... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CSJNHII/?tag=pcp0f-21

I will sell them for £7 each and make £1400, finally would be able to buy a new PC

Sell them for 13£ than you would make 2600£ MUCH BETTER!

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Sell them for 13£ than you would make 2600£ MUCH BETTER!

Create the ultimate CPU cooler. MUCH MUCH BETTER!!

Create the ultimate CPU cooler. MUCH MUCH BETTER!!

Create the ultimate CPU cooler Creater. MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Create the ultimate CPU cooler Creater. MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!

Got to keep the cpu cooler cool with my cpu cooler cooler xD

Got to keep the cpu cooler cool with my cpu cooler cooler xD

xD Cooling the CPU cooler, wait but then you need to keep the cooler cool that cools the CPU cooler, and you also need to cool the cooler that cools the cooler that cools the CPU!!!

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

You lied. 

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

Reminds me of when steam had a error with pricing on a bundle. The whole bundle was 40 dollars less than the game on it's own. I was on that so fast lol. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

You lied. 

Learn to read. It got fixed a while ago, you're way too late.