When do Overclockers sales end?

Thinking of pulling the trigger on an item sold by overclockers.co.uk especially when items are discounted on a sale, just the site doesn't mention when the sale ends. I'd like to buy it at the end of the week when I get paid but there's this fomo, what if the sale ends faster than the next 4 days? Any way to check or are they doing that deliberatley?

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

5 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Thinking of pulling the trigger on an item sold by overclockers.co.uk especially when items are discounted on a sale, just the site doesn't mention when the sale ends. I'd like to buy it at the end of the week when I get paid but there's this fomo, what if the sale ends faster than the next 4 days? Any way to check or are they doing that deliberatley?

I would email them, but most sites do this for this exact reason. People have FOMO so spend more money, deceptive marketing at its finest

Apprentice Software Developer

8 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

I would email them, but most sites do this for this exact reason. People have FOMO so spend more money, deceptive marketing at its finest

Their competitors have just ended their sales so I assume this won't be around for too much longer. Sure, I'll email them about when the sale ends, hopefully they'll be genuine and not double down on the fomo effect.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

3 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Their competitors have just ended their sales so I assume this won't be around for too much longer. Sure, I'll email them about when the sale ends, hopefully they'll be genuine and not double down on the fomo effect.

Hopefully, unless its a super secret

If they don't tell you, and you can afford it, I would buy it as pc sales are not that common

10 hours ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Hopefully, unless its a super secret

If they don't tell you, and you can afford it, I would buy it as pc sales are not that common

I gotta knock on wood next time. Was just about to buy a monitor but sale ended 13 minutes ago. Oh well, kinda sad actually, wanted to experience Hellblade 2 in OLED quality. Gonna be a pain to play a dark game on a TN panel in a bright room...

10 hours ago, venomtail said:

I gotta knock on wood next time. Was just about to buy a monitor but sale ended 13 minutes ago. Oh well, kinda sad actually, wanted to experience Hellblade 2 in OLED quality. Gonna be a pain to play a dark game on a TN panel in a bright room...

Ugh I feel your pain bro