Games to Listen to Music With?

EarthboundHero

So sometimes I want to game, and listen to music at the same time. What are some games that don't require me to hear anything, and I can listen to music with? Thanks guys. I've noticed 4X games are good for this. Like Civilization, and Tropico (Not really a 4x, but whatever.)

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Cinematic-esque games, mainly Indies. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Minecraft is a good one..

or you could always just play AudioSurf :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

ETS 2, farming sim, Any simulator

Really any RTS that you are playing solo 

racing games - good music really affects me in this genre! 

Minecraft is a good one..

Until you don't hear that zombie until its too late because Ozzy was yelling  singing just a little too loud. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I will not help the OP.  I absolutely can't understand gamers that listen to something other than what is in the game.  I despite live feeds that play music that is not in the game.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Any indie game..

I've been playing 1000 watts with music.

Stuff like Limbo work well with dark music

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I will not help the OP.  I absolutely can't understand gamers that listen to something other than what is in the game.  I despite live feeds that play music that is not in the game.

There are some games that have shit music and I would rather listen to my own... Also, don't post if you aren't gonna be helpful.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Games that don't require you to pay attention to anything that is said

Rise of Nations/Age of Empires - I just turn off the in-game music and leave the sound effects on.

Racing games - I can't stand the soundtracks of most games in this genre these days.  Too much electronic, pop and rap for my taste.  I usually set up a playlist in iTunes specifically for it.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. You're all very helpful.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Most games can be played without sound. Sure, it may impair your ability to play as well as easily but that can be compensated for by focusing more on the visuals. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There are some games that have shit music and I would rather listen to my own... Also, don't post if you aren't gonna be helpful.

Where did it say I had to be helpful?  I stated what I stated and that was that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

^^ this. Very unnessecary.

I play Counter-Strike with music, should I stop? Any racing game also for me is much better with my own music.

Where did it say I had to be helpful?  I stated what I stated and that was that.

If someone makes a thread asking something, you're expected to help that person or other members in the thread. Imagine if someone would make a thread asking what the best RPG's are, and I just reply with "I don't like RPG's."

story games, and pretty much most single player games I play without any other music. I often like indie soundtracks too (since I write video game music, biased). But multiplayer like hearthstone, CS:GO or BF4 I play my sick prog house/electronic/math rock mix I've been working on xD

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"