Steam game giveaway #11

heineygoat
Go to solution Solved by heineygoat,

Drum roll please!

*Drum roll*

Dun Du du duh!

mzQLV6X.png

I particularly like this one because It reminds of the awesomeness that would come of Linus and Logal doing a Stream togather (and Slick). Lol gg.

Saints Row 3 !

$40 on Steam. And SR 4 is coming out soon so this is a good time to play SR3 if you haven't already.

Saints_Row_3.jpg

This game is crazy,ridiculous and fun. Sorry its been a while since my last giveaway :/

To enter, draw Linus (in paint or what evs, it doesn't have to be good Im not picking the best one). This should be interesting..

Thanks for your drawings guys ha! Congrats to naca1227

But dw to everyone else, I'll do more giveaways.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Oh, if only I could draw.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You would probably get this if you watched the live stream.

Ha yep I did see it. I think the only funnier part of the live stream was when the screen went black with message "Critical battery level" or something and Linus just went OOOOHH then cut out.

Drum roll please!

*Drum roll*

Dun Du du duh!

mzQLV6X.png

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Oh, if only I could draw.

Just give us anything man :P

Or, "I gotta take this call so I'm going to cut." *cuts but goes back instantly* "Hello?" *black*

Ha I didn't realise that was a mistake. I thought he just said "I'm going to put the live stream on hold" and he meant he was just going to stop talking to us for a second. Twitch chat went crazy when he had that SSD and the battery fail lol.

Linus_zps1f3b7fdd.png < Sorry Linus

Photo i was going for.

Linusr_zpsb873ea56.jpeg

Lmao did you just give up on the second hand? hehe

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'm sorry but I just had to quote what he said on the livestream the other night... Also when will the winner be announced? :P

d57eed0adc9efc9e13f0faebafb59b5e.png

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I'm sorry but I just had to quote what he said on the livestream the other night... Also when will the winner be announced? :P

Baha did he actually say masterchef?

Yup :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Found it for ya! :)

~Fletch

His photo in Youtube.

K2Ig2R5.jpg

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

Lmao did you just give up on the second hand? hehe

Thats exactly what i did lol

Linus and his booty.

hl5h.jpg

yea... not an artist xD

post-5552-0-09113400-1371357432.png

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

wx17afh.png

Bask in my artistic glory.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

His photo in Youtube.

K2Ig2R5.jpg

LMFAO would you mind if i used that as my profile pic here? :D

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

LMFAO would you mind if i used that as my profile pic here? :D

not at all.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

not at all.

its just too epic LOL ill switch after i finish taking a dump

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

its just too epic LOL ill switch after i finish taking a dump

LoL! you didn't have to tell me you were taking a dump. XD

LoL! you didn't have to tell me you were taking a dump. XD

too late bro

Untitled.jpg

LinusTechTips.jpg

LMAO...

HEINEY THE BES ONCE AGAIN FOR THINKING OF THIS..GETTING A GREAT LAUGH OUT OF IT HAHA

LMAO...

HEINEY THE BES ONCE AGAIN FOR THINKING OF THIS..GETTING A GREAT LAUGH OUT OF IT HAHA

Glad you liked it :lol: