An issue with people bashing the FX CPUs !

I/O

Where did you look, in the Sci-Fi section. :D

i dont even smoke. i was just having fun lol. :D

seriously how manny of these threads have we allready seen lol?

How manny evidence, will be posted over and over again. Because people like to create these kind of flame war bullshit topics. :P.

i dont even smoke. i was just having fun lol. :D

seriously how manny of these threads have we allready seen lol?

How manny evidence, will be posted over and over again. Because people like to create these kind of flame war bullshit topics. :P

Agreed, but it's funny as hell! Anyway, you were a good sport Sintezza, I gotta' go now. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

AHAHAH SINTEZZA!

So you blindly just post the first thing you see without reading the description. This snippet below shows that some games desperately need Intel processors.  It also shows that you picked a GPU bound game, then you claim it to be a CPU bound game.  And then when you were proven wrong on multiple accounts, its all just one big game to you.  "Oh I was wrong, at least I had some laughs, let me go crawl away now because I cannot hide the shame." You are constantly trolling these FX vs. Intel threads and constantly in favor of AMD, you actually believe that it is better when its been proven not to be.  We're "freaking out" because you are lying. This is an over-exaggeration of an example, but its like you're saying that smoking cigarettes isn't bad for you, when there has been so much research and evidence to show that it is.

"A CPU for Dual GPU Gaming: i5-2500K or FX-8350

Looking back through the results, moving to a dual GPU setup obviously has some issues. Various AMD platforms are not certified for dual NVIDIA cards for example, meaning while they may excel for AMD, you cannot recommend them for Team Green. There is also the dilemma that while in certain games you can be fairly GPU limited (Metro 2033, Sleeping Dogs), there are others were having the CPU horsepower can double the frame rate (Civilization V).

After the overview, my recommendation for dual GPU gaming comes in at the feet of the i5-2500K. This recommendation may seem odd – these chips are not the latest from Intel, but chances are that pre-owned they will be hitting a nice price point, especially if/when people move over to Haswell. If you were buying new, the obvious answer would be looking at an i5-3570K on Ivy Bridge rather than the 2500K, so consider this suggestion a minimum CPU recommendation.

On the AMD side, the FX-8350 puts up a good show across most of the benchmarks, but falls spectacularly in Civilization V. If this is not the game you are aiming for and want to invest AMD, then the FX-8350 is a good choice for dual GPU gaming."

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Agreed, but it's funny as hell! Anyway, you were a good sport Sintezza, I gotta' go now. 

allrighty take car.

i will post the last and the only bottom line that matter :D

Intel haswell i5´s and i7´s are simply the best cpu´s for gaming.

Wenn does this war ends lol?

Seriously, its just so funny to see some of you guys completely freak out, if somebody even says anything positive about amd

Its so hillarious. :D

HUHEUHEUEH so funny lol.

Actually, it might have something to do with your ignorance and accompanied pompous attitude. Conformation Bias, Expectation Bias, Cognitive Dissonance, Dunning Kruger effect, Post-purchase rationalization. Call it what you want.

Ultimately it's just your stupidity that prohibits you from seeing how wrong you are. And the dissonance is so great, that you cannot comprehend and take humor with it. Because it cannot possibly be true how wrong you are, right?

HUHEUHEUEH so funny lol.

Actually, it might have something to do with your ignorance and accompanied pompous attitude. Conformation Bias, Expectation Bias, Cognitive Dissonance, Dunning Kruger effect, Post-purchase rationalization. Call it what you want.

Ultimately it's just your stupidity that prohibits you from seeing how wrong you are. 

I'm calling it a "brain bottleneck."  "Obviously" the FX isn't the bottleneck, so it must be the user's brain.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I'm calling it a "brain bottleneck."  "Obviously" the FX isn't the bottleneck, so it must be the user's brain.

This should win the award Best Post of the Year 2014!!! 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

HUHEUHEUEH so funny lol.

Ultimately it's just your stupidity that prohibits you from seeing how wrong you are. And the dissonance is so great, that you cannot comprehend and take humor with it. Because it cannot possibly be true how wrong you are, right?

Its cool to see you guys freak out that badly.

seriously, do you realy believe, that i am that ignorant to ignore the fac´s that intel haswell i5 i7´s are better for gaming.

And that at 1080p the FX simply bottlenecks any highend gpu?

Seriously do realy believe that im that ignorant?

The bottom line is that these kind of BS threads comming back over and over again. and they lead to nothing.

How many evidence needs to be posted that intel cpu´s perform better at cpu bound gaming benchmarks?

These kind of threads, just asked to be trolled :D

seriously, do you realy believe, that i am that ignorant to ignore the fac´s that intel haswell i5 i7´s are better for gaming.

The bottom line is that these kind of BS threads comming back over and over again. and they lead to nothing.

How many evidence needs to be posted that intel cpu´s perform better at cpu bound gaming benchmarks?

Yes you do ignore them, you are originally from TekSyndicate, a place for prized plonkers.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

what did you say about amd

Yes you do ignore them, you are originally from TekSyndicate, a place for prized plonkers.

i do ignore fanboys indeed, no matter which camp they come from lol :D

Its realy fun to troll them somethimes, even if its against CoC´s

what did you say about amd

mehhhhhhhh no, But i probably gonne upgrade to a 5820K :D

Because i need those threadssssssss

fanboyy........ amd ftw

Im still happy with my AMD FX8350 realy, it served me well for 2 years.

But i simply wanne go enthusiast grade, for my virtualization, and productivity stuff. because X99 offers more ram capabillity´s.

And also the extra pci-e lanes will be handy for me.

4790K would not be interessting for my purposes.

Because its not an upgrade for me, but more of a downgrade, wenn it comes to virtualization.

JUst a little extra single threaded performance for better frames in gaming on 1080p.

Is not enough for me to justify that cost.

But im just getting tired about this crap over and over again.

Because both intel and amd cpu´s have their pro´s and con´s.

Its just what your main purpose is.

People claim that AMD FX cpu´s are utterly bad for gaming, which i think isnt an complete fair statement.

No I believe you're ignorant enough to believe that it gets completely alleviated at 1440p. 

Also, stop projecting. 

No I believe you're ignorant enough to believe that it gets completely alleviated at 1440p. 

Also, stop projecting. 

maybe you should stop bein an e-peen? :D

Do you remeber that article about 4k benchmarks?

IN which the i7-4770k barely edging out a FX8350 with the same GTX780Ti sli?

maybe you should stop bein an e-peen? :D

And even if thats completely true, it's also completely irrelevant. It's very rare that someone whos buying 4k panels and SLI 780Tis is going to end up with an FX chip. Most people who are using an FX chip are still going to be at 1080p, in which case they would be much better off going with an Intel i5. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

At 4k, you're entirely GPU bound!  You can put a Pentium in there and the result will be the same.  Its completely irrelevant and shows just how much you actually know.

Sintezza, kindly disappear into the darkest corner of the internet.

And if you put a fiat punto and a ferrari enzo on square wheels they'd probably both not go very fast. Doesn't mean the enzo isn't faster by default. I can create a scenario in which a Core 2 Duo ties a 5960X. Does that mean they're both good idea's to put into a 980 SLI system? (hint; it's a retorical question).

You marginalize the relative performance difference by changing the scenario. It does not change anything constructively, only the perception. The i5 is still the better option for the same money.

Your logic is flawed, and you have no real argument. I'm saying the sky is blue, you're saying it isn't green. Enough with the red herrrings and biased bullshit.

And if you put a fiat punto and a ferrari enzo on square wheels they'd probably both not go very fast. Doesn't mean the enzo isn't faster by default.

I think the Fiat would go faster, since square wheels on the Enzo would either have to be small in order to fit inside the wheel cavity (and then not give the car any clearance thus the frame of the car itself would be dragging on the ground, or big enough to give the car clearance and then get stock on the wheel wells. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I think the Fiat would go faster, since square wheels on the Enzo would either have to be small in order to fit inside the wheel cavity (and then not give the car any clearance thus the frame of the car itself would be dragging on the ground, or big enough to give the car clearance and then get stock on the wheel wells. 

u wot m8 

Yeah thanks assholes : D

Nothing worse than when your analogy gets shot down :\

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Nothing worse than when your analogy gets shot down :\

Maybe we should write to Mythbusters about the FX being faster than an Intel???

I highly doubt that you're getting better FPS in all games with a Core 2 Duo, but in Skyrim, I don't think its too far fetched considering its a game that runs much better on stronger cores than weak cores.

A core 2 duo is not a good match for a 970, you should look into upgrading your CPU and motherboard in the near future.

I know its a good match, but my Asus H87M-pro died (I think its been faulty since day one as its vrm always overheated) and took its i5 4440 with it, I'm just going to stick with my old computer, and maybe do an Xeon mod and an overclock.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL