XBox One "can you play" flowchart vs PS4

I still have a bad feeling that if publishers are going along with MS on their system and it sells enough there will be some sort of thing to make buying used games almost not worth it on Sony's system.  The publishers still have the power to ***** us !

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I can't imagine that any publisher would actually allow their games to be sold second hand. and I think Microsoft know that too, they just gives publishers the option so they don't look like the bad guy.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Welcome to most PC gaming, once the games are registered they cannot be resold/given away.

I don't hear people talking much about that.

I bet this will be the chart that Microsoft uses at Customer Service when someone asks "WHY CAN'T I PLAY MY GAME!".

"Just refer to the flowchart, NEXT"

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I think you forgot to include what happens if you don't have a reliable internet connection. There's only an option for "Yes" but no "No" option leading out of it, might want to draw a line all the way to the "No game for you"

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

I love the games that are available on consoles but their systems seem so alien now that ive become familiar with Steam.

If the game publisher denies the ability to play or resell a game they will likely figure out a way to do it on the PS4 as well. At the very least they can require a code for playing online and can do like EA did with the code for online play.

If it is up to the publishers they will not do it on one console and not the other.

I still have a bad feeling that if publishers are going along with MS on their system and it sells enough there will be some sort of thing to make buying used games almost not worth it on Sony's system.  The publishers still have the power to ***** us !

Stop buying their games then.  All we gotta do is not buy their crap.  

Isn't Sony doing a similar thing? Like play station first party games will be unaffected but they are allowing publishers to put some sort of DRM if they desire?

Welcome to most PC gaming, once the games are registered they cannot be resold/given away.

It sucks but it's mostly made up for by TONS of game sales which I highly doubt microsoft will do on the ONE.

Also i think that sony decided that all games that are developed for the ps4 can be played on the ps vita.

one thing ... if the game was given as a gift from relatives in another region 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

i keep hearing this but its total BS

they dont allow us but we do it anyways

i bought WOW accounts before

and sold Steam accounts that both had over 10 games on them each

heck i have 3 steam accounts right now that i share with my cousins since like 2008 NEVER ever got an email from steam support or anything like that

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Because of steam sales. You don't get new titles for half price on console.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD