What are the chances 980ti's will come will displayport 1.3?

It seems like the 980ti will come with enough graphic horsepower to make use of added bandwidth of displayport 1.3.

Do you think it's possible that the 980ti will come with displayport 1.3?

Everybody's trippin balls about HDMI 2.0, let them get over that first.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

I wish any post asking about a 980Ti should get instantly locked and the OP banned for a week.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

It seems like the 980ti will come with enough graphic horsepower to make use of added bandwidth of displayport 1.3.

Do you think it's possible that the 980ti will come with displayport 1.3?

wanna give me a delorean or some other time travel device? then I'll go find out

"Rawr XD"

What 980ti?

There is no 980ti.

There will be no 980ti.

Saying there will be a 980ti is like saying you're going to win the lottery, and you cant predict the future, because if you keep telling yourself it will happen you will be very disappointed when it doesnt.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hold on let me go check my crystal ball.

wanna give me a delorean or some other time travel device? then I'll go find out

I just thought that I would ask people with more experience than I about computer hardware if it's possible. But from your responses it doesn't look like it's possible.

What 980ti?

There is no 980ti.

There will be no 980ti.

Saying there will be a 980ti is like saying you're going to win the lottery, and you cant predict the future, because if you keep telling yourself it will happen you will be very disappointed when it doesnt.

980ti is shorter than saying 8gb/6gb version 980. It's not out yet but it will be, names aside.

I just thought that I would ask people with more experience than I about computer hardware if it's possible. But from your responses it doesn't look like it's possible.

Didn't mean to come off all sarcastic but that's pretty much the truth.

System: Thinkpad T460

Didn't mean to come off all sarcastic but that's pretty much the truth.

It's cool. I probably shouldn't have asked. I don't have much experience at all with this stuff and I'm just trying to put together my first build now.

980ti is shorter than saying 8gb/6gb version 980. It's not out yet but it will be, names aside.

Actually there is no confirmation that there will be a 980ti. There probably won't be because the only time a top-end ti version has been released was in the 700 series.

Also nvidia has confirmed there will NOT be any 8GB 970 or 980 graphics cards.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It's cool. I probably shouldn't have asked. I don't have much experience at all with this stuff and I'm just trying to put together my first build now.

Everyone was like that at one point

System: Thinkpad T460

zero chance. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |